Hercules GS422B PLUS Auto Grip Double Guitar Stand

Hercules GS422B PLUS Auto Grip Double Guitar Stand

Like to switch between guitars on stage? This Hercules GS422B stand cradles two guitars with its auto-locking grip for a secure, compact solution.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted March 11, 2021 by Jack P in Dunkirk, NY
"Needs improvements."
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
I bought this so I’d only have to carry one guitar stand instead of two for gigs. I might go back to carrying two. This stand needs to be redesigned; it needs 4 legs instead of 3. It will tip over, especially if there’s only one guitar on it. When folded for transport, the 2 yokes will flop open, so you have to put a large rubber band or Velcro strap around them to prevent this annoyance. The lower support arms should be independently adjustable to accommodate 2 different sized guitars.I love Hercules stands and will continue to use them, but this model needs work.
Semi professional bassist, 40+ years.
Rock, Blues, Alternative, Country.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 23, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"I love it!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This stand is very strong and steady, and sturdy, It is easy to use, and it looks good. I would buy again and would recommend this stand to my friends. Getting it on payments is nice too!