Hosa Standard MIDI Cable (Black) with 5-Pin DIN
BACK IN STOCK

Hosa Standard MIDI Cable (Black)

Plug in this standard 5-pin DIN MIDI cable to connect keyboard controllers or any gear with a standard MIDI jack, on stage or in the studio.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 4, 2016 by Richard M
"Works well for midi relay"
I use these to control the options on my Laney Ironheart head with midi. My rig is a Digitech GSP1101 rack effects unit that is controlled by the Digitech Control 2 footswitch. I wanted to have total control and be able to change my effects pressets as well as amp channels and boost. My GSP1101 sends midi to Voodoo Lab Control Switcher with a 5 pin Hosa midi cable and the Control Switcher sends the midi through these Hosa Y cables into my Laney head. I can go from a clean setting on my amp with some chorus, reverb and delay to an all out high gain setting with a bit of delay and activate the built in boost on the laney with the click of one button instead of multiple buttons. These cables, although inexpensive make a big difference in the control I have. NO MORE TAP DANCING!!!
10 years. Currently recording
alternative rock to metal
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?