Hardcase HN14S High Impact Snare Drum Case
BACK IN STOCK

Hardcase HN14S High Impact Snare Drum Case

With its high-impact-resistant plastic exterior and interior foam padding, the Hardcase HN14S protects your snare during extreme gigging conditions.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 2, 2019 by Gerald W in Wichita, KS
"built like a tank"
I got this case as a combo deal when I bought my snare drum. I is a heavy duty case. Nice snug fit. Secure latching. It's where my Ludwig Black Beauty lives when not on the stand. Saved $30 for the combo deal.
Drum amateur and student, just play at home, for now
I listen to everything, but like to play rock and blues.

Submitted May 18, 2020 by Raymond Bruce in HARRISONBURG, VA
"Rugged case, needs more foam padding"
Definitely tough enough to protect snare drum while being pretty lightweight. Only shortcoming is not enough foam padding. There are 4 small strips on each half, spaced to fit a 14" rim. I wanted to use it for my 13" snare, too, but the 4 strips barely contact the rims. If you don't really tighten the straps, both the 13" and 14" drums can slide around. This wouldn't happen if there were more foam strips. I will add them myself. Seems they were stingy with the padding, so I can't give it a top rating, but does offer very good shell.
Been drumming for over 50 years, still gigging
Most styles
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?