Hardcase HN14S High Impact Snare Drum Case

Hardcase HN14S High Impact Snare Drum Case

With its high-impact-resistant plastic exterior and interior foam padding, the Hardcase HN14S protects your snare during extreme gigging conditions.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted May 18, 2020 by Raymond Bruce in HARRISONBURG, VA
"Rugged case, needs more foam padding"
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Definitely tough enough to protect snare drum while being pretty lightweight. Only shortcoming is not enough foam padding. There are 4 small strips on each half, spaced to fit a 14" rim. I wanted to use it for my 13" snare, too, but the 4 strips barely contact the rims. If you don't really tighten the straps, both the 13" and 14" drums can slide around. This wouldn't happen if there were more foam strips. I will add them myself. Seems they were stingy with the padding, so I can't give it a top rating, but does offer very good shell.
Been drumming for over 50 years, still gigging
Most styles
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 2, 2019 by Gerald W in Wichita, KS
"built like a tank"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I got this case as a combo deal when I bought my snare drum. I is a heavy duty case. Nice snug fit. Secure latching. It's where my Ludwig Black Beauty lives when not on the stand. Saved $30 for the combo deal.
Drum amateur and student, just play at home, for now
I listen to everything, but like to play rock and blues.