Gretsch GE4E825Z Energy Drum Set, 5-Piece (with Planet Z Cymbals)
BACK IN STOCK

Gretsch GE4E825Z Energy Drum Set, 5-Piece (with Planet Z Cymbals)

These drums are ready to play right out of the box! The Gretsch Energy drum set comes complete with Zildjian Planet Z cymbals, stands and a bass drum pedal.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 22, 2020 by Bis A in Atlanta, GA
"Can’t beat this one"
I love the fact that set comes complete with everything needed to start drumming ... (didn’t come with sticks though.. ;-) ). Price is very reasonable compared to the great sound they provide. Would highly recommend
20 years... Drums, base guitar
Christian
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 12, 2018 by Anthony R in Orlando, FL
"I Highly Recommend This Complete Drum Kit!!"
I can def say I'm impressed with the quality of the "Gretsch Energy Drum Set." Everything comes with it (cymbals, hi hats, drum pedal, cymbal hardware, a drum key and drum sticks. Fast Shipping! I highly recommend this "complete kit" to anyone thats serious about owning a drum set and can't afford your dream kit. I own the "Ruby Red Sparkle Finish Kit." I Love It! Played my first Top40 gig with it on this past Saturday and i must say it looks and sounds great. With a few mods (moon gels and a drum key) here and there, you can't go wrong. You'd be surprise what kind of sound you get by replacing the old drumheads with some new ones and with a purchase of a new set of some quality cymbals.....RECIPE FOR YOUR DREAM KIT Thanks zZounds for making this happen.
Professional Musician.
Top40 Covers, 80s Rock, RnB, Blues, Country, and Originals.
17 of 18 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?