Gretsch G2210 Junior Jet Club Electric Guitar
ONLY 3 LEFT

Gretsch G2210 Junior Jet Club Electric Guitar

Get a guitar as sleek as you! The Gretsch Junior Jet Club guitar is a no-nonsense tone axe powered by Broad'Tron pickups and a 12" radius laurel fingerboard.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 11, 2020 by Rick W in Coulee Dam, WA
"Great.....but not out of the box.."
As expected, it took a bit to get it to play really nice. Other than the truss rod adjustment, bridge adjustment and new strings which is expected, I also had to seat, file and level the 5th fret. I also changed the bridge pickup to a hexbucker and added a orange drop capacitor to the tone pot. VOILA! Now it is most excellent! It is a GREAT VALUE at $3 bills. It was well worth a bit of time and very little money to get what I have now.
54 yrs player, 10 yrs pro, 35+ years teacher
From Bluegrass to Jazz and all points in between
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 22, 2021 by Ed M in Winston-Salem, NC
"Count your blessings"
Aren't you lucky that you had the knowledge and the ability to accomplish all that work. Now you have a bass that you can be proud of when you play it. Those of us without all that expertise are stuck with playing a pretty good little bass until we can get all those refinements to our instruments. Oh, well, I won't be play this bass before anyone who will recognize the minor little musical needs to play before paying guests. I am happy with just new strings and a few little twist and turns on my inexpensive musical instrument. The people I will be playing for will think I am one hellavuh bass player. I am 88 years old and burdened with superhuman back pain 24 hours a day 365 days a year. No, don't feel sorry for me; it's like freind of mine told me - well, you're 88 years old, aren't you?
Have not had the bass long enough to really play it.
Hardly none
Drums - Marine Corps Drum and Bugle Corps (only on small base)
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?