Gretsch G5021WPE Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Gretsch G5021WPE Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar

A strikingly designed and richly resonant parlor acoustic-electric, the Gretsch G5021WPE Rancher has more personality than a penguin riding a bronco. Yeehaw!

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted March 31, 2019 by James Billington in Belfair, WA
"good value, good playing, good guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Well it doesn't sound like a Martin, but has a deep sound that you don't expect from a parlor guitar, I go to bluegrass jams and it just blends in so nice. I already have a Martin, so I feel it is a great compliment. I had it set up and plays like butter, has a stunning appearance, overall you would think the price should be double for what it is and is a great value, far better than I expected, if you want a Martin, buy a Martin, but I could gig with this guitar and I wanted something different for jams, but would be great solo or with a band. I would record this with my martin, so in that use is better as a second guitar than a martin and if you record and it is your only guitar it has its own sound.
over 50yrs
Northwest alternative country grunge
8 of 9 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 3, 2018 by Cary Roberts in Spanish Fort, AL
"Great Guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Perfect size is you are smaller built. Has a great deep tone for playing larger crowds and gigs. Beautiful in the sunlight. Gretsch did great with this acoustic!
16 years
Acoustic/Americana On The Voice season 5
13 of 15 people (87%) people found this review helpful. Did you?