Graph Tech ResoMax NW2 Wraparound Bridge

Graph Tech ResoMax NW2 Wraparound Bridge

Crafted from a lightweight alloy, Graphtech's ResoMax NW2 is a replacement wraparound tailpiece loaded with String Saver saddles to reduce string breakage.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 2, 2019 by Kyle Barker in Anderson, AL
"1996 PRS custom 22 bridge replacement"
I bought this because after looking at several bridges and I placed this on my refinished custom 22 to give it a new update and WOW let me say this is an amazing bridge! First of all the tone and sustain and then the action is now much smoother! Totally impressed! Thank you zZounds for making getting gear possible without killing my bank! Forever a customer!
Home player
Rock/ metal
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 1, 2019 by Erinn S in Cadillac, MI
"Soooooo good!!!"
Bought this for my 2018 les paul jr. and it added a lot of tone and sustain. I noticed that it brought the natural sound of the guitar to life and unlocked the greatness in tone that it had to offer. Added clarity, sustain, and opened the full dynamics of my Gibson. if you have a les paul jr. and are tired of the thin tone from the original wrap around this is the upgrade you need. You owe it to yourself, you owe it to you guitar, and you owe it to your happiness.
18 years of learning, recording, live performances, repairing, writting, and did i mention learning?
Everything.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 1, 2017 by Aaron Lyons in Yorktown, VA
"My 2 cents"
I purchased this bridge for an epiphone 2016 sg special that i bought second hand because i wanted some more adjustability for intonation as the factory wrap around bridge had no individual intonation adjustment. Upon arrival i opened the box to find the bridge packaged in plastic with new posts and bushings as well as a small allen key. Installation was straight forward and very simple even for someone with minimal experience installing new hardware such as myself. The saddles are very nice and made out of the same ptfe impregnated plastic as the tusq nuts also made by graph tech. The magnetic lock also makes stringing the guitar easy as you can insert all of the new strings then slide the bridge onto the posts and it stays not requiring string tension to hold it in place. If i were to buy another guitar with a wrap around bridge i would gladly buy another one again. Also looking at ordering the TOM bridge piece for my other fixed bridge guitar due to my impression of this wrap around bridge
Played for 3 years, i have a samick av3, esp ltd m100fm, and an epiphone sg special, Play with friends in the garage.
Rock,metal,country, just about anything that sounds good.
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?