Graph Tech Ratio Locking Guitar Tuners (6 In Line)

Graph Tech Ratio Locking Guitar Tuners (6 In Line)

With different gear ratios on each string to account for how different gauges are wound, Graph Tech Ratio tuners give you a consistent tuning experience.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 16, 2019 by Robert P in Rockingham, NC
"Rock Solid Precision Tuning"
I bought a set of these locking tuners to upgrade a cheap strat copy guitar that I own that had low cost non-precision tuners. The difference between the old tuners and these new Graph Tech tuners is like night and day! Now, not only is it easy to tune each string quickly and precisely, but my guitar's tuning stays rock solid with each string locked in place with no string wind to stretch out. They were easy to install by the instructions and the included InvisoMatch mounting plates. Fortunately, I didn't have to enlarge the tuner holes in the headstock of my guitar with a drill or router; they were just the right size. Also, I think these tuners are very aesthetically pleasing and don't look awkward on the headstock. I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase.
33 years. All guitars. Professional and studio player.
Rock, metal, jazz, classical
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 23, 2019 by Doug Sease in St. Louis, MO
"Not What I Expected"
While these tuners provide "fine tuning" they do not keep strings in tune as well as I expected. Not feeling like they are worth the extra $$
Playing guitar 30+ years. Play at home and get-togethers with a few people.
Blues, Country, Acoustic
3 of 8 people (38%) people found this review helpful. Did you?