map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 209-2SY8

Rating and Reviews: Graph Tech Ratio Locking

Easy to install with no drilling required, Graph Tech Ratio locking tuners feature a different gear ratio for each string, for optimized tuning mechanics.

"Good But Drilling Required" submitted October 22, 2019

By A J A. in Hacienda Heights, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play guitar off and on for 20 yrs, intermediate player, songwriter, home recording and a bit of bass.
Music Style: Punk Rock/Pop Punk is what I love and mainly play/listen to. However, I like all kinds of rock. Also listen to a bit of pop, cou
Overall: Just a heads up....I got these for an Epiphone Les Paul Special 1 P90. The only reason I got them is b/c I thought they would drop right in. The Graph Tech plates fit fine. However, The shaft on the tuner did not fit all the way in the existing headstock hole. So my luthier had to ream the hole to fit the shaft. I should mention the thinner part of the shaft was able to pass through the headstock hole but the bigger part of the shaft closer to enclose gears did not.

"Great tuners" submitted May 5, 2019

By Bobby C. in Cleveland, TN
Overall
Overall: I'm very happy with these tuners. I've had them on my guitar for about 6 months now. On other guitars I have Schallers and Grovers, all locking, and I like these the best. I noticed the other review where the person said their guitar still doesn't stay in tune. There is much more that contributes to tuning stability than the tuners themselves. If you have poor frets, a less than adequate nut, bad intonation, etc., these tuners aren't going to fix those problems, nor are they designed to. I can only imagine that person has other issues with their guitar and doesn't realize that tuners alone won't keep his guitar in tune. However, if everything else is up to par, these little babies will definitely strengthen tuning stability. More importantly, they make the actual act of tuning a breeze. Once you get used to them, you can even do it without thinking. String changing is crazy fast. I change my strings every few days because I play and gig a lot. Being able to change them in less than 10 minutes is a huge plus for me. I have more expensive tuners that aren't as good as these. Great upgrade to any guitar, just don't expect them to fix everything. That's pretty unrealistic

"Good But Drilling Required" submitted October 19, 2019

By A J A. in Hacienda Heights, CA

"Good product bad.. Not so good customer service" submitted March 11, 2019

By Drew G. in Las cruces, NM
Overall
Overall: Tuners were easy to install and they seem to be well built. They came with aluminum templates which didn't match the gold tuners I had bought.. The instructions said just register your product for free gold templates. But website didn't work and there is no where on the website to register product.. Company said I could buy gold ones for 20 bucks.. So if you buy these tuners be aware that you will have to pay an additional 20 bucks

"Amazing Feel, Stays In Tune Better, E and G No Longer PITA!" submitted July 17, 2019

By Devon J. in Youngstown, OH
Musical Background: Guitarist for 30 years
Music Style: Hard rock, metal, fusion, prog.
Overall: These feel great when turning the buttons. The high E doesn't take ages to get to pitch, the G and low E are actually tune-able, no more slight finger and thumb pressure to coax it sharp to hope gear backlash brings it back down flat and into tune.The low E and G also stay in tune now, only deviating a few cents when using the bar heavily (with Tusq nut). The locking mechanism takes more turns than Sperzels to unlock. This threw me off. I find it to be a good thing. Sperzel's mechanisms always almost came off when unlocking the posts. Now that I have learned the throw of the screw I can quickly finger spin it out making stringing up faster and less cumbersome.The buttons are secured very well, much like Schallers, meaning they do not move. Grover, Sperzel and other cheap brands have buttons that always need retightening and make tuning annoying.The included adapters are unpolished aluminum, but functional. I chose to drill new holes. The included washers have a cupped design that lets you use them on modern or upside down in larger vintage instrument holes, it centers the tuning shaft.The only disappointments are cosmetic: the dot on each tuning peg, which you can see prominently in the pictures makes them seem like cheap tuners. These appear die cast and the edges are rough and very noticeable with gold plating, again making them appear cheap.Great overall. I want to buy these for all of my guitars now. Definitely recommended and will buy again.

When you call, mention priority code 209-2SY8. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Martes 9AM a 7PM EST