Gemini MPA2400 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
ONLY 3 LEFT

Gemini MPA2400 Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Take your music with you with this portable, water-resistant Bluetooth speaker. Built-in wheels and a handle make the MPA2400 ideal for your next adventure!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 3, 2019 by DJ Alibi in Texas City, TX
"It's ok"
This thing was not at all what I expected, equalizer on this thing is not all that great, I had to buy an additional mixer to set the treble and bass to a standard level, there is no crossover in this thing, the 10-inch woofer is all sound, there is no bass, once you hit the bass level, distortion, its ok at low regular levels for for 10 person outside event or pool, but that is about it. i wanted to return but accidentally threw away one of the manuals with the box.
turntables 16 years
house and drum n bass
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 6, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Terrible"
I ordered one less than a year ago and it quit charging so I sent it back and they sent me a complete new one and again that one has quit charging, doesn’t stay connected and cuts off at random times! I would not recommend this speaker to anyone!