When you call, mention priority code 207-VJ63
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST PA

Gemini's ES-210MXBLU-ST system has everything you need to rock -- twin 10-inch speakers, a 600-watt mixer with Bluetooth, stands, cables, and even a mic!

"Satisfied" submitted June 7, 2017

By Roy W in Sebring, OH
Overall
Overall: I've already DJ'd at multiple bars with karaoke and I've had positive feedback by patrons stating that the system sounds good. I also purchased LED lights and I'm very impressed for the size of the system.
32 of 34 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"not too bad for the cost" submitted October 7, 2016

By Richard Felton in Midway, TX
Musical Background: 27 years of playing clubs, bars, and other small venues
Music Style: rock, blues, folk
Overall: this PA actually has a little volume to it. the delay is a little weak and the knobs are a little flimsy. the volume is loud and clear enough to use in a small venue or as a monitor system.
31 of 34 people (91.18%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great for Acoustic Shows" submitted October 9, 2018

By John H in New Market, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I've been performing music professionally for 35 years. I play Drums, Guitar, Keys, Bass & vocals
Music Style: Southern Rock, Country, & Blues
Overall: I purchased this to run vocals, Keys, and Acoustic guitar thru at small venues. Has enough volume to be heard over the chatter of customers and during breaks has clear crisp audio playback using my mp3 player. Over all great little system for the price.

"Pretty good sound!" submitted December 6, 2017

By J.J. R in Valdosta, GA
Musical Background: Performing professionally for over 25 years
Music Style: Covers and original songs of several different genres.
Overall: I got my Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Portable PA System on Tuesday morning and unboxed it and set it up right away. It came with everything shown and everything works as stated. Really happy with the sound quality. It's perfect for my duo to use in all of the venues we play! My one complaint is that one of the speaker stands is missing the nut necessary to hold the speaker at its highest point (the lower band used to tighten the pole on the stand to keep it for sliding down with the weight of the speaker). I was bummed but I can probably find a nut to fit it somewhere. But other than that I was happy that it functioned as promised and look forward to many years of using it!
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great value and sound" submitted May 15, 2018

By Ken R in Morganville, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Many years singing, just now doing the solo show route
Music Style: Classic vocalists. Engelbert, Sinatra Etc
Overall: I am a solo singer and I sing to backing tracks. The on board MP3 player is definite plus and the system sound great for small to medium venues. I added a graphic EQ to fine tune the sound. Only complaint i have, and its minor, is the speaker stands are very short. I will pick up a taller pair and use the shorter ones as backups. Overall very pleased!

"zZOUNDS" submitted August 31, 2017

By DJ WhyNot in Little Rock, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I became a percussionist in 4th grade.
Music Style: All
Overall: This is a great unit for many events. The system has great sound quality and I would suggest this system to anyone.

"Fantastic Christmas Gift." submitted January 4, 2018

By Hector Velasquez in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a musician since 13 yrs old, Now at 43 I have the ultimate Man Cave with Complete Sound stage and studio, Bar and work
Music Style: From Gospel to Metal, I play it all.
Overall: This Christmas my true love gave to me 1 inferior PA System from Guitar Center. She knew I've been in the market for one and surprised me with the PA System on Christmas Day. Feeling the awkward hesitation in my excitement I told her about what I found available at zZounds.com with out a word she returned the crappy system and got me this Awesome sound system. I stayed up all night setting it up, it's perfect for my sound stage in The Man Cave/Tiki Bar. The best part was upon fastest delivery yet FedEx called me, he didn't want to leave the box on the door step because it was in the original box with all the photos and description of the system. He walked to my favorite neighbors house put him on the phone as I asked him to hold it. Dam I love this woman, FedEx, zZounds.com and this PA System.

"Very disappointed" submitted April 29, 2017

By Charles C in Cortland, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer, 40 years. Jam sessions at home, occasionally play out.
Music Style: Rock, high energy funk, Jazz
Overall: Looking forward to it, I received the PA system this morning. After carefully connecting it to my CD player I noticed none of the volume controls and the earphones were not responding. Very, very disappointed, now instead of sending a new brain I am required to repackage and send the whole system back via UPS. I am very dismayed both with the Gemini folks and zZounds. From what I can hear seems like a good unit for the money but now concerned about reliability and quality control issues. Guess you get what you pay for.
12 of 22 people (54.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 207-VJ63. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST