map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 208-KPSX

Rating and Reviews: Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST PA

Gemini's ES-210MXBLU-ST system has everything you need to rock -- twin 10-inch speakers, a 600-watt mixer with Bluetooth, stands, cables, and even a mic!

"Great for Acoustic Shows" submitted October 9, 2018

By John H. in New Market, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I've been performing music professionally for 35 years. I play Drums, Guitar, Keys, Bass & vocals
Music Style: Southern Rock, Country, & Blues
Overall: I purchased this to run vocals, Keys, and Acoustic guitar thru at small venues. Has enough volume to be heard over the chatter of customers and during breaks has clear crisp audio playback using my mp3 player. Over all great little system for the price.

"Great for all purposes" submitted March 29, 2020

By Caitlin B. in Richland, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Open mic performer, Songwriter, Singer, Guitarist, Musical Theater Pit Orchestra, Session Musician, Blues Jam, Jazz Jam
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Soul, Jazz, R&B, Musical Theater
Overall: I was looking for a PA system with at least 4 ports and Bluetooth capabilities. I just bought this PA system recently, after looking at several similar models. I like the reverb effect for each microphone input, and I like being able to store accessories inside one of the compartments I can connect to one of the speakers. I was glad to find that there were two speaker stands included. The PA system seemed heavy at first, but I think it is overall lighter than most PA systems I have seen. I can easily carry all the pieces in a folding utility wagon that I use regularly. The wagon can tolerate 150 pounds, and this PA weighs only 60 pounds. The Bluetooth feature is very clear, as it is essential for listening to music, or performing jazz tunes using the iReal Pro app on my iPhone or iPad. When it comes to making my guitar amp even in volume to my voice microphone, I do not recommend plugging the guitar amp into the PA system mixer, as it can be overwhelming to the speaker cones. I recommend using a separate mic and mic stand, positioning it in front of the guitar amp. That's what my friends have done with their equipment. Overall, I recommend this PA system for someone who doesn't have a huge event, but a mid-size event. I also recommend paying in installments in order not to become broke.

"Satisfied" submitted June 7, 2017

By Roy W. in Sebring, OH
Overall
Overall: I've already DJ'd at multiple bars with karaoke and I've had positive feedback by patrons stating that the system sounds good. I also purchased LED lights and I'm very impressed for the size of the system.
51 of 54 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Gemini MX10BLU" submitted February 28, 2020

By Robert G. in Enid, OK
Overall
Musical Background: I sing, play acoustic guitar, and drums. I play live on the weekends at different venues.
Music Style: Country, rock, hip hop, blues
Sound: For a cheaper end PA system this is a great beginner setup. The highs are a little tinny sounding, but I was surprised with the quality of the lows that came out. I have used this for karaoke, home movie theater setups, and live gigs outdoors and indoors and it has never missed a beat. Would definitely recommended for a new artist just starting out not wanting to spend a lot on higher end speakers. Feature: I love the Bluetooth feature. My iPhoneX paired right up and the range was amazing!! The knobs feel a little cheap but that’s to be expected. Just take care of your gear and you should be fine. I wasn’t too thrilled about the FX on the amp, but I just bought a separate behringer 1202fx xenyx and I can a really good reverb and tone mix with that. Easy fix for $100. Ease of Use: Super easy to setup, operate, and tear down. Compact and easy to haul. Quality: Very light weight, but surprisingly good quality even with the plastic case for the monitors. Has held up well over the last 6 months and I’ve used the heck out of them. Value: Awesome value for the beginner artist. If you don’t have a lot of funds, this is the best route to go until you can upgrade to something better down the road. Manufacturer Support: Haven’t needed them. Great working product. The Wow Factor: The monitors look really good. I wasn’t too hyped up on the setup of the separate amp, but the fact that it attaches to the back of the speaker for easy portability along with the extra storage that attaches to the other speaker was really nice. Overall: Great product all over for the price point.

"Pretty good sound!" submitted December 6, 2017

By J.J. R. in Valdosta, GA
Musical Background: Performing professionally for over 25 years
Music Style: Covers and original songs of several different genres.
Overall: I got my Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Portable PA System on Tuesday morning and unboxed it and set it up right away. It came with everything shown and everything works as stated. Really happy with the sound quality. It's perfect for my duo to use in all of the venues we play! My one complaint is that one of the speaker stands is missing the nut necessary to hold the speaker at its highest point (the lower band used to tighten the pole on the stand to keep it for sliding down with the weight of the speaker). I was bummed but I can probably find a nut to fit it somewhere. But other than that I was happy that it functioned as promised and look forward to many years of using it!
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"not too bad for the cost" submitted October 7, 2016

By Richard F. in Midway, TX
Musical Background: 27 years of playing clubs, bars, and other small venues
Music Style: rock, blues, folk
Overall: this PA actually has a little volume to it. the delay is a little weak and the knobs are a little flimsy. the volume is loud and clear enough to use in a small venue or as a monitor system.
31 of 36 people (86.11%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fantastic Christmas Gift." submitted January 4, 2018

By Hector V. in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a musician since 13 yrs old, Now at 43 I have the ultimate Man Cave with Complete Sound stage and studio, Bar and work
Music Style: From Gospel to Metal, I play it all.
Overall: This Christmas my true love gave to me 1 inferior PA System from Guitar Center. She knew I've been in the market for one and surprised me with the PA System on Christmas Day. Feeling the awkward hesitation in my excitement I told her about what I found available at zZounds.com with out a word she returned the crappy system and got me this Awesome sound system. I stayed up all night setting it up, it's perfect for my sound stage in The Man Cave/Tiki Bar. The best part was upon fastest delivery yet FedEx called me, he didn't want to leave the box on the door step because it was in the original box with all the photos and description of the system. He walked to my favorite neighbors house put him on the phone as I asked him to hold it. Dam I love this woman, FedEx, zZounds.com and this PA System.
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"ES=210MXBLU PORTABLE PA SYSTEM" submitted March 13, 2020

By William S. in Port orchard, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I have played for over 50 years, I have the spider v 240 guitar amp & Bugera BXD12 bass amp, play both guitar & Bass,jam at home
Music Style: I like to play rock,blues,jazz,country,electronic & reagae
Overall: I'm just krazy about this system, it works for my entertaining style of play, can now entertain family & friends with all my music gear I use. My granddaughter loves to sing and has already entertained herself with the system . Nice speaker's & stands and so portable it is a great deal for under $500. Thank You W A SMITH

"zZOUNDS" submitted August 31, 2017

By DJ W. in Little Rock, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I became a percussionist in 4th grade.
Music Style: All
Overall: This is a great unit for many events. The system has great sound quality and I would suggest this system to anyone.

"Love it!" submitted August 5, 2019

By Steve H. in Alpena, MI
Overall
Overall: For its size, you can't beat the sound! Its portability can't be beat!

"Great value and sound" submitted May 15, 2018

By Ken R. in Morganville, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Many years singing, just now doing the solo show route
Music Style: Classic vocalists. Engelbert, Sinatra Etc
Overall: I am a solo singer and I sing to backing tracks. The on board MP3 player is definite plus and the system sound great for small to medium venues. I added a graphic EQ to fine tune the sound. Only complaint i have, and its minor, is the speaker stands are very short. I will pick up a taller pair and use the shorter ones as backups. Overall very pleased!

"Very disappointed" submitted April 29, 2017

By Charles C. in Cortland, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer, 40 years. Jam sessions at home, occasionally play out.
Music Style: Rock, high energy funk, Jazz
Overall: Looking forward to it, I received the PA system this morning. After carefully connecting it to my CD player I noticed none of the volume controls and the earphones were not responding. Very, very disappointed, now instead of sending a new brain I am required to repackage and send the whole system back via UPS. I am very dismayed both with the Gemini folks and zZounds. From what I can hear seems like a good unit for the money but now concerned about reliability and quality control issues. Guess you get what you pay for.
13 of 28 people (46.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good system but many little issues" submitted September 3, 2019

By Jaime G. in Bakersfield, CA
Music Style: Hip hop , Latin
Overall: The system is great . The sound is good, just add a subwoofer (or 2) and you have everything you need for small parties . I only use this for family parties and it works out great! The issues I’ve had is 1. The stands that come with it are very cheap. They are not stable and within 8 months of having them I had to buy new ones because they would not lock In place 2. All the mic and line inputs stopped working and it hasn’t even been a year since I owned this system . I’ve sent it In for a warranty repair on the last month of coverage . If this issue would have happened 1 month later I would have been SOL.

"Great System and Value for the Price." submitted May 28, 2020

By Paul C. in Kaneohe, HI
Overall
Musical Background: 30 plus years, Jam at home and at Gigs. Drums, and other Instrurments,
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Hawaiian, Country,
Overall: When I opened the box it was very easy to put together. It is the perfect size to bring to Gigs and can fit in your car very easy. Everything with the system is self contained and fits in the carry case attached to the speaker. I am very satisfied and plan to use the Gemini Pa as my primary system to use,

"Great Value For The Price & Quality," submitted May 13, 2020

By Paul C. in Honolulu, HI
Musical Background: 40 plus years
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Classic Rock, Blues.
Overall: I put the system together and amazed at the sound, easiness of use, and compact portability. Everything is self contained and takes up hardly any room when traveling to gigs with it. Really Happy I purchased this.

When you call, mention priority code 208-KPSX. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Martes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: