When you call, mention priority code 205-ZS23

Rating and Reviews: Gemini ES-210MXBLU PA

A complete sound system in one box, this affordable Gemini PA system offers two 10" speakers, an 8-channel mixer, and MP3 playback via USB, SD or Bluetooth.

"Great Little PA System" submitted December 31, 2015

By Monica H in Cleveland, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I've been sing in church and with a band for over 30 yrs.
Music Style: R&B, Gospel, Pop
Overall: As a singer I was looking for a mic and a PA system and this item fit the bill!!! I love it! The mic that comes with it has a good sound as do the speakers. I use it during band rehearsals and on Sunday mornings during the praise and worship service. It is lightweight and compact so it is easy to move and transport.

"Dude!" submitted February 20, 2017

By James W in Boone, NC
Musical Background: Been playing for about 3 decades
Music Style: Rock, Metal, and Acoustic
Overall: I really don't know what any of the negative reviews are for. This thing is plenty loud and at the price, nothing else compares. The separate monitor outs were a big selling point for me. It's a dry unamplified signal so you will need to run to powered monitors or to a second amp your monitors are attached to. This thing is EXACTLY what I needed. My band plays loud as hell, too! This thing has no problem keeping up in small venues and is almost too loud for our practice space. Definitely worth $300. Although if you can afford the extra $50, go with the package that has the speaker stands.

"Great for small veƱues" submitted December 21, 2015

By Wayne Hare in Mechanicsville, VA
Musical Background: Professional piano, keyboard and organist
Music Style: Church
Overall: I've been using it with my small praise band at church with approximately 75 people. No problems at all and portability and clarity are great
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great sounding PA but maybe not loud enough for full band" submitted October 1, 2015

By Derek Irving in Santa Rosa, CA
Musical Background: Playing music for 25 years, weekend warrior
Music Style: Rockabilly, Blues, 50's inspired Rock N Roll (Sun Records)
Overall: I purchased the Gemini ES210 PA. It was very affordable, compact and had everything to get started. PA head, speakers, cords and mic. The PA sounded good. I did return it because I thought I needed a bit more power. I have a three piece band and we did a low volume gig outside at a winery. The only thing miked was the vocals and I had the PA volume for the mic set to about 7. I don't think it would make it if I had a 4 piece band or if we played a bit louder so I'm returning it for a louder PA. I do think the PA would work great if you're doing a solo or two person gig.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best Portable PA out there for the price" submitted October 25, 2017

By a customer from dridesign.com
Overall
Overall: My company threw a family fall festival last weekend, and needed something to play music and give announcements through. As an audio engineer, i wanted to tell them to go all out and get the best gear that money could buy, but i knew that wasn't going to happen! So i did some looking around and found this gem (zZounds was the only outlet i could find that actually had it in stock and ready to ship!). For less than $350 for everything, i wasn't expecting much, but it definitely exceeded my expectations! Super easy setup and operation. The bluetooth and USB worked perfectly (Haven't tried the SD port yet). Great sound quality, although there's not much low end produced through these, so don't expect to get a lot of bangin bass through it. Other than the lack of low end, this system is awesome and i'd highly recommend it to anyone.

"Awesome" submitted May 19, 2016

By Randy E in Hamilton, MT
Musical Background: Djay
Music Style: All styles
Overall: Used this with two powered Behringer Subs for an outdoor wedding and it held up well. played for about 3 hours straight w/o overheating or distortion. Would absolutely recommend.

"Borderline junk pa" submitted January 30, 2017

By Lloyd M in Mtn view, MO
Musical Background: 55 yrs local jams
Music Style: Blues country gospel folk. Singer songwriter
Overall: I bought this pa for a couple of reasons. It was cheap and had phantom power. It was my fault that i didnt realize it only has 15v phantom. My mike is 48v. Oh well. I used it at a banquet with approx 150 people. It does do the job quite well although the main was up to about 8 and the 2 mics and two acoustic electric guitars were at about 8. I can live with that. The door for the cable storage goes all the way in when you close it and you have to get a knife to get it open. The connection for the power comes out when u pull the power cord out. Prob have to super glue it if i keep it. Im using it again this weekend so we ll see how that goes. I personally would not recommend this if u want something usable for more rugged use. Its fine for me till i can buy something more powerful. Its very portable though. And the stands are great. Order the package deal.

When you call, mention priority code 205-ZS23. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449