Gemini CDX-2250i Professional Rackmount Dual CD Player

Gemini CDX-2250i Professional Rackmount Dual CD Player

Spin CDs, CD-Rs, MP3 CDs plus files on USB sticks with this rackmount dual DJ CD player. Jog wheels and pitch sliders let you cue tracks, beatmatch and loop.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 3, 2017 by Fred C in Strasburg, VA
"Gemini CDX-2250i Pro 2u Rackmount CD/USB player"
Item arrived in two day. Packaged well. Installed unit in my SKB rack case. Played approx. 10 songs on each CD player. Both worked as should. Tried to make unit skip while bumping against while playing CD's. Unit did not skip. Played 3 songs each from thumb drive on each USB side. Worded as should. In a few weeks I have my first gig of 2017 so then will be the true test of playing for 6 hours, continuous. More later.
Been DJ for 20 years
All types
25 of 27 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 9, 2017 by Johnnie Harden in Coral Springs, FL
"Gemini CDX2250i Rackmount Dual CD Player"
Recieving this CD Player my first impression it looks nice. Looks durable. Playing a cd an tried the reloop button which is one of the most important to me the loop an reloop. It was not terrible.The music paused everytime the reloop kick in. I'm thinking of returning this item from Gemini CDX2250i Rackmount Dual CD Player. Was every disappointed.
I'm a Dj / SoundMan / 20yrs
Hip-hop- Soul / Christian
24 of 34 people (71%) people found this review helpful. Did you?