When you call, mention priority code 20Y-74SY
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: AS15P Powered Loudspeaker

Bring the noise for less with the Gemini AS15P loudspeaker. Its 2000-watt amplifier pushes a 15" woofer, so you'll hear lows in your mix with rich clarity.

"Great for the price" submitted March 7, 2018

By Joseph Snyder in Easley, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist, Vocallist, Live Sound Engineer - Recreational 21 years, professionally 3 years.
Music Style: Rock, country, bluegrass, acoustic, electric. Currently Using Sennheiser/Audix/Blue/Shure microphones, Behringer X Air 18 mixer.
Sound: Better than what you would expect for the cost. I would not recommend a beginner using these without experienced help balancing audio. I would not recommend these as standalone without a good sub-woofer to supplement. Feature: Nothing crazy. High, low and volume. XLR mic in, XLR input in, 1/4 inch in. Ease of Use: easy to turn on, intermediate to balance. Quality: solid case, what you would expect for a low end PA speaker. It has lasted well without need for any repairs for almost a year of relatively heavy use. I have never been so lucky with a speaker of this price point. Value: Excellent Value. I doubt there is a better value. Manufacturer Support: Havent needed them The Wow Factor: Meh... just a speaker in a plastic enclosure. Overall: I have owned these speakers for 9 months. I am relatively experienced in running local live music. I bought these speakers cause I needed something for my band fast and cheap. Ive been in that position before, and it did not pan out as well in the past. These speakers are worth at least twice as much as they are selling for. They do not sound like they are 2000 Watts, but realistically I have not had many issues with needing a higher level, even for outside use. I have had 2 issues with these speakers. 1 - Clipping - I have the bad habit of pushing my speakers to their limits, and raising level and gain higher than I should on the speakers, so I can be more versatile with my mixer. However, even with this bad habit, I have only run into issues with clipping on these speakers once. the speakers were left on by another member of my band, for over 8 hours straight. I left the level all the way up on them, and they started to have clipping, he was also only using 1 speaker for karaoke at the time, using 2 speakers we wouldn't have pushed it as hard. This was clearly a user error. 2 - These do not achieve a clear full range unfortunately. The Higher range will get drowned out by your lower range, and it will sound like mud, if you use these without subwoofers. If you know what you are doing, and balance these speakers correctly, you will get a very clear and loud true sound out of these speakers with little interference. However, if you are using these for full band purposes, you absolutely need a subwoofer or two. I have used these speakers for several different bands, and have always been pleased considering the price. I used these for roughly 6 months on and off for main PA speakers, but have since upgraded and am currently using these as floor monitors. I am even happier with them as floor monitors, I can create a lot of ring free stage volume with these, and it ends up requiring less out of my main speakers at most venues. I will be buying more of these for backup main PA use, and as primary floor monitor use.

"Great Value Speakers" submitted January 14, 2017

By Keith O in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: Experienced
Overall: We've been using a pair of these speakers for small to medium size gigs, and in our practice space, and have been really pleased with them. Utilizing both the onboard equalization, and EQ on our mixing board, we have been able to get a very good sound, and have received very good feedback from the places we have played on the quality of the sound. I love the fact that they are light weight (much lighter the the 15" they replaced)! Easy to place on the speaker stands and lift into place with just one person. They even have a set of wheels so they can be tipped on rolled (I only use them indoors, but still nifty). I consider these a great value for the price!

"Good value for the money" submitted December 2, 2015

Overall
Overall: This is a reasonably powerful and clean sounding PA speaker. Don't believe the 2000W rating. 200W might be more like it. We used it to cover an outdoor overflow area for a public talk (space for 50 people), and it was perfectly adequate for this purpose.
20 of 22 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Perfect for small venues" submitted February 15, 2018

By Luke Cornett in Lexington, KY
Musical Background: 20 years gigging
Overall: I emailed Gemini to ask what the actual RMS power rating for the AS15P. Gemini Rep Eric respond to my inquiry within 24 hours with an answer. The unit produces 200 Watts RMS. For $170 each the best thing about these speakers is you can keep adding to your PA as needed to accomodate venue size.

"Great Speaker, Great Value" submitted July 13, 2018

By Ken R in Morganville, NJ
Musical Background: Solo show for a couple of years
Music Style: Classic music. Tom Jones, Elvis, Engelbert, Sinatra etc
Overall: I perform a solo singing act to backing tracks. After much research I took a stab at 2 of these and I'm glad I did. Crystal clear sound and way more than enough power for the venues I play (up to 200 people). Many compliments on the sound at my shows. Super happy with the purchase

"You get what you pay for" submitted February 5, 2018

By Alan Gamboa in Chesapeake, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing bass and drums and running sound for 30+ years
Music Style: I've played in cover bands before I got a "real job" - now I play drums/bass at church and run sound for various productions whe
Overall: I was looking for an inexpensive way to augment my existing system and decided to give these a try. Did not work for my application (high school auditorium). Severely under powered for this application. There was something either limiting or compressing the output when pushed that affected the sound, I did not care for this.This would probably work as a floor monitor, but I would not try to put bass through it, oddly though, I do not think it was design for a floor monitor application because when put on its side, it was very wobbly.NOTE: it was much lighter than I expected it to be, easily carried, no need for the integrated wheels.

"Very Tinny sounding" submitted January 9, 2017

By john n in brimley, MI
Overall
Musical Background: i am non professional vocalist for 10 years now was looking to improve p.a. sound and volume at lower price. is not recomended.
Music Style: rock, metal
Overall: These did not come close to sounding like 2000 w anything were very tinny and did not sound good at high volume low price low sound quality, i sent mine back but zZounds were great with the return policy.

"Great deal!" submitted January 9, 2018

By R J in Myrtle Beach , SC
Overall
Overall: I’m operating on a budget and really needed to upgrade my stage monitors. I purchased these with a mind to send them back if they didn’t work. Needless to say I still have them. I may get another pair for mains but as stage monitors they are great!!

When you call, mention priority code 20Y-74SY. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST