map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 207-4Y3G

Rating and Reviews: Gemini AS-15BLU-LT-PK

Gear up for DJ gigs and karaoke nights! This package includes a Gemini AS-15BLU-LT PA speaker with LED light show, steel speaker stand, microphone and cable.

"GREAT sound" submitted November 24, 2017

By Damon S. in Long Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I use this when I host get toghethers at home in the backyard.
Music Style: Rock, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Reggae, Pop...anything that sounds good
Overall: Great sound but definitely not 2000w. Perfect for the back yard and small parties. Several inputs allow for many ways to connect your music source. It wont dissapoint. I had a little factory defect in the cosmetics(quality control) that didnt effect the sound but customer service (Thanks Vincent) got a new one moving for me right away

"Does the trick but don't expect it to be an EV or JBL" submitted February 9, 2018

By Brett B. in Cortland, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Long time player and now band leader. Own the PA and most of the other gear in the band. Bass player and chief band scientist.
Music Style: Rock, Oldies, Blues, Pop
Overall: Great speaker and very light. Works great as a party speaker, PA main for acoustic, or stage monitor. I would say this speaker gets used a lot more than I ever imagined it would and keeps on going. Sound quality is decent and work well as a remote PA mix speaker as well in another area when we play live. Just not loud enough to keep up with the drums on the main stage. Lights are fun but gimmicky. That being said, kid fans love the lights.

"Great idea - Great Price - Terrible Execution. Gemini you are dead to me now ..." submitted January 17, 2020

By T F. in Jacksonville, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Podcasting, Broadcasting, DJing, some digital music creating
Music Style: EDM, Techno, Disco
Overall: I was really excited to use this for a flashy, loud, boomy, party speaker to use and abuse for the kids or when we have parties like SuperBowl (instead of setting up my expensive, serious, HEAVY DJ gear) - I LOVED Gemini back in the day for their DJ mixers and that legacy relationship of trust is why I bought this instead of something a little more expensive .... well the old axiom "you get what you pay for" is still alive in 2020.Firstly zZounds is great and I got the FIRST one within a couple days. Right off the bat I noticed when you turn the power off, regardless of the volume settings, the tweeter would pop about 3-4secs after flipping the switch. Nothing terrible but without knowing the product, it could have been indicative of an amp situation that would eventually kill the tweeter. I emailed Gemini support for guidance and they said "it shouldn't be a problem but feel free to RMA if you don't want to risk it" ... not wanting to chance it, I RMA'd through zZounds who were more than happy to exchange. The replacement came and I tested it immediately by powering it on and off = same tweeter pop. I figured for this price point, Gemini must be cutting corners on their amp design so I decided to live with it. The day the replacement came was also the day we got our Christmas tree which displaced all the living room stereo equipment so the Gemini sat unplugged for about 3 weeks. 2 days ago I plugged it into the wall to actually use it for the first time and connected it to my turntable via bluetooth and only the tweeter passed sound - the woofer was dead. I then tried the built in FM and same thing.I contacted zZounds and they were more than happy to initiate a refund which I am currently waiting on a packing label for. I will not be buying another Gemini brand product in the near future (if at all ever) and I already have my sights set on a similar product for a similar price from a different manufacturer to fill the void Gemini left.

When you call, mention priority code 207-4Y3G. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Martes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: