G&L Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard
BACK IN STOCK

G&L Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fretboard

With a gorgeous carved flame maple top and a pair of alnico humbuckers to bring the heavy, this amazingly affordable ASAT is a treat for the eyes and ears.

Overall:
3.5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted July 13, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"OK, I'm impressed"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I'm not going to write a long review. I just want to say. This guitar has become 1 my favorite out of dozens I own. It plays, sounds and looks INCREDIBLE. I use it in a ton of different ways. Different amps, modelers, cabs, pedals etc. It works no matter how I use it. It just plain works. And works VERY well. Everything is subjective when it comes to gear. I usually play Japanese made ESP guitars. American and Mexican Fenders. And Japanese Fender Strats. This baby is right at home with any of them. Oh, and for ¼ the price. Excellent guitar worth absolutely EVERY CENT.
Professional 30+ years
Metal, hard Rock, Purple Rain and ballads.
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 24, 2014 by Steve G in Upstate , NY
"ASAT stands for A STEP ABOVE TELECASTER (and they are so right!!!!)"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This guitar is head and shoulder a step above any Telecaster on the market. The pickups just sing, the build quality is better than any of the 10 or 12 Fender Telecaster and Strats I have ever owned. The necks are far superior to ANYTHING Fender makes and the pickups are far superior to anything Fender has ever put out
Been playing for a little over 40 years. I play G&L-Reverend and PRS
Classic Rock, Jazz, Country, Blues or whatever the other old timers and myself feel like playing
69 of 76 people (91%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 26, 2020 by Brian W in Olmsted Township, OH
"No quality control"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely the worst assembly I have ever seen! They painted over a dent, and got a bunch of runs. The neck is a banana, and the frets are uneven(I can stick my HAND underneath the strings The tone knob is gouged into the body. Also it’s green not black. The guys at zZounds have been very helpful, they offered an exchange but don’t have another in stock. G&L offered replace the body and work the neck, but they too are waiting on Indonesia to ship guitars to them. Both zZounds and G&L have really tried to make it right. The Coronavirus has put a huge damper on things.
9 of 14 people (64%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 18, 2020 by Brian W in Olmsted Township, OH
"Poor craftsmanship"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
Mine came with a prepaint dent. The color pulled in it and has silver circle where the dent was. Additionally there is a run in the paint. The tone knob grinds into the body. The action is almost half an inch, crooked neck. The intonation can’t be set because the action is so high. Strings instantly break at the stamped steel string tree. I’m really mad. zZounds offered to replace it, G&L offered to fix it.
32 years
Classical and flamenco
6 of 10 people (60%) people found this review helpful. Did you?