G&L Tribute Kiloton Electric Bass
BACK IN STOCK

G&L Tribute Kiloton Electric Bass

The G&L Tribute Kilotron delivers maximum firepower from its single Magnetic Field Design humbucker, planted right in the sweet spot specified by Leo Fender.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 24, 2019 by James D in Fayetteville, AR
"Best mid-range priced bass, period"
This is my second G&L tribute bass and all I can say is buy one. They come equipped with the pickups they place on their made in USA models, as well as the saddle lock bridge. The set up and quality right out of the box is simply amazing. I will gig with them forever.
I have been playing bass for 43 years.
Jazz, blues, indie
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 23, 2019 by Bobby Ackron in Marysville, WA
"great playing bass"
I received the G&L Kiloton Bass, I quickly relegalized that the nut was cut to low and I had a lot of issue's with dead notes on the first and frets, I called and ZZSOUNDs, as usual the were extremely helpful, I got a shipping label sent it back to me and with in the first couple of hours shipping the defective bass back ZZSOUNDS had already ship and sent me the tracking number for my new bass. The new Irish Ale Kiloton showed up. It was in perfect working condition. This my 2nd G&L bass. I also own the JB2. The Humbucker pickup took a little while to get used too. I play out of SWR amps, which are bit dirty sounding, even when you don't push the pre amp. I found the cleaner you setup your amp the better this bass sounds. It's totally different the my Fender jazz bass's I own and the G&L JB2 which respond great to the dirty SWR sound. The maple neck plays really well. The bass kinda reminds me of a P-bass the way it plays, which is cool. The Irish Ale, looks awesome. Good playing bass. I'm glad I bought it.
I have been playing bass 35 years, presently I'm doing a lot of recording
Huge RUSH fan, Geddy lee is the man, I play rock, hard rock and prog rock
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?