When you call, mention priority code 20F-VLNR
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Guild S-200 T-Bird Guitar

An asymmetrical favorite flies again. The Guild S-200 T-Bird's LB-1 pickups, comprehensive controls and vibrato put endless tonal options in your hands.

"A very professional instrument,..." submitted March 10, 2018

By John Switzer in North Salem, IN
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar since 1962, and at 69 years of age, I still play on stage, Blues, and Rock,...
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Southern Rock
Sound: The sound quality of this product, is amazing,... The sound is very responsive to my playing,... This instrument sounds amazing, in it's different settings,... Feature: The least useful feature, is that I am not a vibrato-man, and find most instruments equipped with vibratos (except Bigsby's), rubbery feeling, and totally useless to my playing,... But it should be noted that I usually bottom vibrato's out, per my own needs,... "BUT", it was not needed to be done with this instrument,.! The "Hagstrom Style Vibrato", was top shelf as vibratos go,..! Ease of Use: There is a learning curve to get the many great sounds out this product, but it is well worth the time to experiment, and play with the many different possibilities of sound,... This guitar works well, and fits right in with my F/X board, sounds great, and has no problem dialing in with my F/X pedals,... This is a very playable instrument, and in my opinion is worth every minute, and penny that is spent on it,... It so far has proven to be a very playable instrument,... Quality: The "S-200 T-Bird", feels, and appears to be a well designed instrument,... For what it is worth, I am a former 'tool maker", and have worked on everything from Aero Space products, to motorcycles, and guitar repair I understand that it is made in Korea, and I wish to say that it is one of the best made guitars that I have ever played,... I feel that it is very much a road worthy guitar, and I do plan on holding on to it for the rest of my life, and handing down along with my other instruments,... Value: In my opinion, this instrument is more than worth the price that I purchased it for,..! Manufacturer Support: I did call Guild guitar company, and spoke with a very pleasant young lady that more than answered all of my question (year made, availability of support parts, etc).. They even followed up with Email, to make sure that I was satisfied,... "Excellent service",..! The Wow Factor: The aesthetic value is a plus,... I found it to be a very pleasing guitar to own, and play,... Understand that it is not a vintage guitar, but like a contemporary Les Paul, it has it's place in my collection,... Overall: I bought this guitar because of remembering having played one in the mid 60's (maybe later, I've slept since then). I liked that guitar then, but could not afford one at that time. I had since lost track of them over the years, and upon seeing that Guild was making them again, I jumped at the chance of owning one,... I believe that the "S-200 T-Bird" is a guitar that was ahead of it's time, but is now an instrument for Fender, and Gibson to be concerned, and contend with,..! The S-200 "T"-Bird is a guitar unlike any other guitar I have ever played, and it may well become my go-to stage instrument, over any of my Les Paul Standard(s),... The S-200 "T"-Bird is light in weight (easy on my old back), and is one of the most comfortable guitars that I have ever played, let alone owned. It was playable right out of the box (although I did lower the strings just a tad bit to my taste). The electronic set up is amazing, and far out reached my expectations. This guitar has tone, and voice features that go far beyond any other guitar. The best way that I could address the user friendly aspect of the controls, is that if you are a Les Paul, or Strat' player (like I am), and thinking that it is going to be a breeze to switch over to this guitar,... you had better give yourself a few days to step back, and let reality sink in,..! Your not going to be able to just pull this guitar out of the box, and go to a jam session without reading the user manual, and letting it sink in,! However I feel that this learning curve is just another item that makes this guitar shine (don't be intimidated by it),... After all, as musicians, we are suppose to keep learning,... right!?!? The quality, and construction of this guitar is up to par, if not holds it's own (maybe better), with U.S. made Fender, and Gibson,... As a matter of fact, it feels like I remembered the originals feeling,... It's not to be looked at like it is a reissue, or a clone,... "It's the real deal", just not vintage,..! Everything is solid, electronics are great, and the finish is excellent,..! "Now for the down side",... I am not a vibrato man,... If it's not a Bigsby (on a Gibson), then I am not the person you want an opinion from,(lol).! I don't "Dive-Bomb", or tear my strings out of tune with climbing into the stratosphere,... I've had 5, or 6 Strats, always looking for the right one, and ended up disliking them all, their vibrato systems all feel rubbery to me. I'm a "Hard-Tail" man, and I generally set every vibrato down as far as they will go,..! With that said, I didn't have to touch the "Hagstrom-vibrato" on this instrument, no rubbery feeling, and nothing in my way,... The up side to this vibrato is that I think that it will work for you guys that want to stretch your strings out of tune, or break them, and that with a little "TLC", you all should be climbing, and diving beyond what you had hoped for,... It is A very professional quality instrument,...

"Great guitar!" submitted September 28, 2017

By Jon D in Jax, FL
Musical Background: Been playing for 22 years
Music Style: Garage punk/ rock n roll and indie rock
Overall: Out of the box this guitar was set up and ready to go. The fit and finish was perfect. I changed the strings and applied some graphite to the nut after about a week. It helped things along but it wasn't nessecary. I was really skeptical about buying an 800 guitar online. The pay as you play offer talked me into it. This guitar is the most Versital guitar I've ever owned. The neck on this thing is great. It has a really nice vintage feel. I can't recommend this guitar enough. I play garage/punk with this and an original 67 deluxe cranked. Even when everything is cranked and overdriven it's very articulate. My only complaint with the purchase was the color options. I would have preferred the black, zZounds didn't offer that finish. (Although the sunburst is beautiful)

When you call, mention priority code 20F-VLNR. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST