When you call, mention priority code 20G-DK00

Rating and Reviews: Guild OM-120 Guitar

This mid-sized orchestra guitar is built mostly from African mahogany for warm tone with wide open midrange and treble, perfect for all-around players.

"great guitar, great price!" submitted April 17, 2017

By Michael sanson in stoutsville, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for some years now. not professionally even though I have been on stage a time or two.
Music Style: I play what I like. which is a little bit of everything. growing up around music ( my dad played professionally in the 70's ) I
Overall: I watched videos on this guitar for awhile before making the plunge to buy, no one even remotely close to me had one i could go play. I am so happy I bought it! this is a very nice guitar and all solid wood at that price point is amazing. the guitar is built well, and sounds as good any guitar costing twice as much or even more, and I have those kind of guitars also , but have found myself playing this guitar more than any I have. mine personally had perfect action right out the box, this thing plays like butter. and even with the smaller body shape you would never know it, this thing is loud and sounds amazing. haven't used the manufacturer support but I have talked to the guild people and I do not imagine they would give me any trouble. did I mention how beautiful this guitar is, they got the look just right. it looks straight from the sixties . I love it.

"Great guitar " submitted December 23, 2017

By Thomas Peterson in Dallas , TX
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: folk
Overall: I really enjoy this guitar just got it and wont stop playing it also the case is classy af.

"Best Purchase" submitted September 21, 2018

By Michael M in Del Rio, TX
Musical Background: worship leader - occasionally gig
Music Style: All styles
Overall: Let me start by saying, I have 6 acoustic guitars. Some expensive, some mid priced. Of course I’ve had all the big names as well: Martin, Taylor, Gibson, Larrivee etc...This guitar, for the price= untouchable. Absolutely unrivaled in its price point. With me it was between this and a Martin 00015m.I’m so glad I chose the guild. It’s an exceptional sounding instrument & it left me enough money for an LR Baggs Anthem.The tone of this guitar is exceptional. Good job Guild!

"Worth double what they’re charging..." submitted December 22, 2017

By Lowell H in Columbia, SC
Musical Background: Couch, jams,
Music Style: Fingerstyle Country and acoustic blues
Overall: I’ve been looking for the “perfect’ all mahogany guitar for awhile. I finally found it the OM-120. Tried the Martin 000-15 (nut too narrow for me) and the 15-SM (Too quiet) Tried the Guild M-120 (body too small, too quiet) This guitar kcks serious ass, sounds clearer than even the Martins, and looks so, so beautiful. My Rosewood Yamaha LS-16 just went back in the case, maybe forever.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-DK00. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST