Guild Jumbo Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar
ONLY 2 LEFT

Guild Jumbo Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Yes, "Jumbo Junior" is an oxymoron. But strum this solid Sitka spruce-topped Guild and its volume and rounded low-end tone will make you a believer.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 16, 2018 by Mark Brummer in Yuma, AZ
"Incredible baby jumbo guitar"
I bought this for my wife as a valentines day present since she has gotten away from playing and I though this baby jumbo might entice her back. What a nice guitar! Solid Spruce Top, OPEN pore mahogany back and sides, nice rosewood fretboard and rosewood bridge. Its not made in the USA but I am stating the build of it doesn't matter. It comes with heavy 13's on it but I put 11-52 on it and it just sings. I think this is my new favorite electric-acoustic lol. I would not put this in the travel guitar mentality: I would just say it is a smaller version of their jumbo which can be quite bulky. It has a pickup in it but I haven't tried that out yet but I am sure being a Guild it will capture the true tone of this instrument. If you have small hands, or are tired of working too hard to play a larger instrument this guitar is for you!
Electric, Acoustic and Bass played 46 years
Rock, Country, Folk, Christian
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 4, 2020 by David Fredericksen in Bellingham, MA
"Can't beat this for the price"
The build is very good and the spruce top looks great. The setup surprised me, the action is unbelievable for a factory $400 guitar. I've had many guitars well into the thousands and this guitar plays as well as my Lowden. The sound is a bit of a letdown unless played through my board or amp. I lost all my guitars in a divorce and haven't played in 6 years. This is a VERY playable guitar.
45 years, had, Guild F35 Jumbo, Rickenbacker 360/12, Martin N10 and N20, Lowden F12
Folk,Folk Rock, Rock, Blues, Country and Classical

Submitted June 12, 2020 by Aaron S in Roseville, CA
"Killer Jumbo in a compact size"
The arched back projects sound like a full sized guitar that's both bright and deep. The A/E setup sounds killer both plugged in and mic'ed. The latter is better. Nice small size for portability, but doesn't give up the sound of a larger guitar. Really impressed with this piece for the money. My fingers are too big for the neck near the nut, but it's perfect for my 17yo daughter who has a tough time wrangling my Yamaha FG411S dreadnought.
I'm a beginner, but my daughter blows me away in skill.
Blues and folk
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 26, 2018 by Richard Felton in Midway, TX
"Not what I was expecting"
I knew this was a junior but had no idea it would be that small. I figured it would be like a big baby taylor. it is not. it is very small. the sound is very thin. The frets are extremely uneven. i would stay away from this guitar if i were you.
30+ years of professional playing
anything and everything
of 3 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?