Guild D-55 Acoustic Guitar (with Case)

Guild D-55 Acoustic Guitar (with Case)

This D-55 stays true to every appointment of its 1968 predecessor, including a AAA Sitka spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, and nitro finish.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 25, 2019 by Ross L in Hohenwald, TN
"My first steel string acoustic"
I currently play a Córdoba c-12 after graduating from Alhambra 7c and c-10. c-12 from zzounds And gets 5 stars. To be honest I can not compare to other steel string acoustics as I have never played one. However, after countless hours I finally decided to make the jump. Since Zzounds has always been top notch experience for me and now three friends and family members, I knew there would be no risk. I only play for my wife and she is absolutely overtaken with its sound. I have closely inspected my sample of this guitar and after a few months of break in I have to say there is no remorse in this investment. I hope you really consider this model before taking the leap as a top contender if not the best choice in value and quality! Never needed support and I believe in honest non exaggerated reviews.
5 years wife concerts (she is picky so it’s not an easy audience)
All, mostly 70s ,80s ,classical
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?