Gibson Songwriter Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case)

Gibson Songwriter Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case)

With clear tone and a comfortable feel, this Songwriter also adds a cutaway to reach the highest frets. A Sitka spruce top projects a lively, complex sound.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 1, 2019 by L Kiefer in Jacksonville, FL
"Completely Satisfied"
I bought the Songwriter and was hoping I would get a nice one. I've heard it's sort of pot luck when you get a Gibson, and I had a Gibson years ago that never really played well. I play electric most of the time and needed to make a change. This one is magical and plays very well right out of the box. I passed up the natural and went with the Rosewood Burst. Wow! Better than I imagined. I took the extra time to view each serial number to select the one I liked the most. And I was willing to spend more for the right wood. Gibson certainly got it right this time. When I plugged it in I knew it was special. You can't beat the looks, the wood, the sound, the electronics, and the neck. I need to give her a name....
Playing guitar 35+years off and on. Play professionally when I can.
16 of 17 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 3, 2021 by a customer from hotmail.co.uk
"Songwriter guitar"
Wonderful sound with great projection good highs and lows, I play all kind of music and just couldn’t put this down. It truly is the best I have ever played a really special instrument and I won’t ever part with it. Could I say more
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?