Gibson Exclusive SG Standard Electric Guitar (with Soft Case)

Showcasing a sleek walnut finish, our exclusive SG Standard will inspire any guitarist. A set of 490R and 490T pickups lend this SG a modern rock flavor.

$1,799.00

• 18 x
    $99.94
  • 12 x
    $149.92
  • 8 x
    $224.88
  • Overall:
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Sound:
  • Features:
(3) (see rating details)
Submitted March 5, 2024 by a customer from gmail.com

"10 out of 10"

(see rating details)
So nice I had to do a review. Thxs zZounds Flawless ! soon as this one's paid off I'll be coming back for more... :)
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 13, 2024 by Jeff K in Apopka, FL

"No Words Can Describe"

(see rating details)
Ok, well these words will describe. This SG packs a punch. Never been a Gibson fan but always liked the look of the SG. This guitar looks amazing and does exactly what I need.I've had it week or so and have ignored my other guitars. If you're on the fence just go for it. I'm a real pain to satisfy...this SG and zZounds went well over expectations.

30 years playing lead guitar and songwriting.

Metal
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 18, 2024 by Ken Norris in GALVESTON, TX

"Pleasantly surprised!"

(see rating details)
I never thought of myself as an SG guy. I've owned a number of Les Pauls in my 62 years but I saw this SG in the walnut finish and was knocked out. What a gorgeous guitar. Neck dive is not an issue on mine and boy, it plays and sounds like a dream. I am really happy with this guitar. And the customer service from zZounds was top notch as always. I am very very happy with my SG. She's a keeper!

Former semi pro, just jam with friends nowadays.

Rock, blues, Americana, folk.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?