When you call, mention priority code 20L-8GBN
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2018 Les Paul Tribute

Pay tribute to the legend of the Les Paul with this 2018 Tribute model. A set of 490R and 498T humbuckers add silky smooth PAF tone with an enhanced output.

"Amazing Les Paul!!" submitted November 16, 2017

By Rudy Tamayo in El Centro, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 18 years playing, semi-professional gigging musician, write and record my own music
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues, alternative
Overall: I just got this as a birthday gift and I was beyond surprised! My bucket list has always included a real Gibson Les Paul and my wife nailed it with this guitar. It's on the lower end spectrum of Les Paul's price wise but honestly the one this thing is a beast. Mine is the satin lemon finish and it just looks classy from head to toe. The lack of weight relief is a huge selling point for me. I'm sure it's all in my head but for me that makes it more legit. The pickups are hot and warm enough to play just about anything and they just sound really tight. I've been playing guitar for about 18 years now and I've played a ton of Gibsons and this one I can say they knocked out of the park. The neck feels phenomenal and the fretwork is really well done.
45 of 46 people (97.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fun Guitar" submitted August 29, 2018

By John Reilly in Redding, CA
Musical Background: Play at home and recording music
Music Style: Hard Rock
Overall: I made the mistake of buying an Epiphone Les Paul with the intention of upgrading all of the electronics and hardware. I tied one of these Les Paul Tributes by Gibson and the sound and feel were night and day. I bought this and gave the Epiphone away,

"Great value and great guitar!" submitted December 1, 2018

By Michael P in Gilmer, TX
Overall
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues.
Overall: This may not be the shiny museum quality 2k guitar, but it is all Les Paul! I like to think of it as a stripped down, no bs, just play the guitar version. I read so many horror stories about Gibsons quality control and with this being my first Les Paul I was really nervous, but I had no issues with mine whatsoever and it played like Jesus himself built it. There is little to no finish on the neck and that's my first experience with that and I know now why it's so popular. Honestly, but this is amazing.

"Gibson 2018 Les Paul Tribute Electric" submitted June 28, 2018

By Dave C in Spanish Fork, UT
Musical Background: Playing guitar since 1980. Professional
Music Style: rock, alternative, country
Overall: Great guitar! My only complaint was the fretboard was pretty dry. My guitar was inspected in Nov 17, bought in June 18, so it has been sitting a while. Set up wasn't bad, a little on the high side. Keep in mind this Les Paul comes with a Hybrid set of 9s - bottoms heavy, tops light

"Incredible tone" submitted December 6, 2018

By John English in Sarasota, FL
Music Style: Metal, 80s rock
Overall: I used to own a 58 sunburst Les Paul. The 2018 Tribute has the same weight and nearly the same sound as my other model. Amazing tone and famous Les Paul sweet spots on a well designed fret board. Easy to play and get all of the licks that elude me on other brands. Best decision I made all year is buying this guitar.

"Awesome!" submitted October 7, 2018

By Wayne B in Herrin, IL
Overall
Overall: I have only been playing for about a year but when I first got into guitar I bought every guitar I could afford and have a decent collection from Fender to PRS. As far as quality and comfort this guitar beats them all. Out of the box I tuned it up and it played great no issues. The soft case is a definite improvement over the gig bag, the only thing I’ve changed is the plastic jack plate for a metal one and added Kluson locking tuners for easier string changes.

When you call, mention priority code 20L-8GBN. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST