Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar (with Soft Case)

Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar (with Soft Case)

While less flashy than the Standard, the Les Paul Studio still packs a major tonal punch. The classic combo of 490R and 498T pickups offers incredible sound.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted December 12, 2019 by Timothy G in North Billerica, MA
"Gibson Les Paul Studio"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I have waited a long time to have one of these guitars.. It is awesome right out of the box and a little tuning of the strings and we were ready to go. All I can say is it's Awesome!!
Took lessons when I was younger. Had been practicing on and off for years. I play for my enjoyment it's my hobby
I enjoy learning blues, classic rock, country and some metal. Like black Sabbath, Alice Cooper. And southern rock.
53 of 54 people (98%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 2, 2020 by Jason S in Olney, IL
"Smokehouse Burst!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
A big thank you to zZounds for making this purchase possible. I’ve owned a few Epiphones, including a Slash model in anaconda burst. while I love that guitar it isn’t what this Gibson is. This is my first Gibson. In fact, it’s my first American made guitar, but the hype is real folks. Came completely set up inside a very nice soft case. I’ve played it almost everyday for the past 3 weeks and haven’t even changed the original strings yet. If you’re up in the air about it, I’ll just say that you won’t regret it! Thanks!!
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 24, 2020 by Paul J in Gloucester, VA
"Gibson Les Paul Studio"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I recently purchased a studio from zZounds and was approved for the 12 month payment plan. I was initially sceptical but, I was really impressed with my order once it arrived via FedEx. This guitar is amazing! It arrived in mint condition and in a timely manner. The craftsmanship of this instrument definitely lives up to the Gibson name and legacy. I love the grover tuners, the push pull pots and the beautiful finish on the body. Everything about this guitar is perfect. I look forward to paying off this purchase and buying a Gibson Les Paul standard for my collection through zZounds. I would recommend them to anyone. It has been a great experience and I look forward to more in the future.
Song writer, guitar enthusiast
Rock, hard rock, metal
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 15, 2020 by Robert B in Blacksburg, SC
"A Jack of All Trades Guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I own three different versions of these beauties, all from different eras( 89 standard/2003 studio/2017 studio), and I definitely have come to use the 2017 studio i bought off zzounds the most. Theres something about the newer necks that make this thing thrash n burn. It plays just fine out of the ( very nice) case, but I did do a setup and replace the nut....just a habit with les Paul's I guess. The new 490s are extremely versatile, and I've played everything from underoath to Conway twitty to led zeppelin on this thing( gotta love the push/pull features). I was lucky enough to grab the midnight Manhattan blue but you could get a khaki colored model, and still love this thing!
15 years/ guitar, bass, drums, piano/ studio musician
Pretty much anything I can wrap my ears around....

Submitted September 11, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Very satisfied"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I’ve owned several LP style guitars but this is my 1st actual Gibson, that alone adds some nostalgia to it, but it definitely lives up to the name and reputation you’d expect from a Gibson Les Paul, aside from the name it’s playability also makes it stand out from the rest, I was originally concerned that it came with a soft case but as it turns out it’s actually a surprisingly good quality case with secure neck straps and well padded to keep it firmly secured.

Submitted March 2, 2021 by Roger Bickford in Keene, NH
"Great Guitar"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Factory setup and intonation is fantastic. Solid Led Paul sound. Love that it has a metal jack plate. I got mine about 1 month after its manufacture date and it shows how good Gibson is right now. Can't stand the gig bag though. Had to pick so many pink fibers out of the guitar, makes me not want to use the case.
Guitar 30yrs, professionally for 12 of that
Everything. Blues, Rock, Metal, Punk, Alternative etc...

Submitted May 27, 2020 by Jason S in Lexington, SC
"Gibson Les Paul studio Blemished"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Ok, so I took a chance and got the Blemished in ebony. The guitar is perfect, no issues I can find.I took it out the box, stretched strings etc.Tuned up.No issues.Guitar is beautiful.Intonation is decent.Action is low and neck is straight.Like I said no issues. Saved 200$
Played guitar for 29 years
Everything
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 15, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"It's the dream come true"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I love this guitar!The look? Smokehouse Burst, it's got it in abundance.The feel? It's perfect.The sound? Plug this beauty into a Marshall (DSL40) and you are there!It has pushed my Firebird to the backup stand.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 12, 2020 by a customer from aol.com
"A little disappointed."
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Overall I really like this guitar. It is the first American made guitar I have ever owned. I had researched for many months and finally found an affordable guitar that has beautiful sound and an absolute gorgeous finish. With that being said, I have played many cheaper guitars that had sharp fret ends, I would have thought there would have been a little more time and pride taken in this American made guitar to ensure the fret ends were smooth as silk. I will be taking this guitar to a luthier to get this fixed and set up.

Submitted March 4, 2022 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Beautiful Guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Hi all, So this is my first Gibson ever. I know there’s better ones out there but this one is mine. And it will be my baby for ever. This guitar not only sounds amazing it’s Beautiful looking. And if you are like me and never owned one, believe me you’ll be like a little girl holding it. You can’t go wrong take the jump. I also want to thank zZounds for the speedy delivery and being the place we’re it all started.

Submitted June 18, 2020 by Joe R
"Tangerine burst blemished"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I always wanted a Gibson USA Les Paul and saw this one and couldn't pass it up. It came with a classic brown hardshell case. I highly recommend a hardshell case for this guitar, it's worth the few extra dollars. I can tell the blemish is the orange is not as pronounced on the top as in the pictures on the display pictures. Also mine came with white binding on the neck like a standard neck, which looks great to me. Other than that I see no flaws on this guitar. Neck is straight, stays in tune after hours of playing. Weight and balance is good. Comfortable feel, action is great, the sound is what you would expect from a quality made guitar. the pickups and electronics are easy to control and work well. Playing this guitar vs an Epiphone Les Paul is night and day. If your looking for a less expensive quality made guitar this is for you. This is a guitar that I will keep forever.
Novice
Rock, metal
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 6, 2019 by Vernon H in Bucyrus, OH
"Gibson les paul stidio"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Been waiting for years to own a lp and I finally do. Its everything I've dreamed. I got the wine red. It was flawless in looks and plays like a dream!
Been playing for 45yrs. Mostly acoustic guitar,but,i just got a gibson lp studio. I play,sing,write and record.
Blues/Rock
8 of 10 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?