Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)
BACK IN STOCK

Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Stripped-down and ready to rock, this LP Special Tribute has a mahogany body, maple neck, and a set of 490R and 490T humbuckers to create sonic harmony.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 2, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"A raw blues and rock machine"
This is all ya need, solid slab of wood, some good pickups, no fuss bridge, good vintage style tuners, neck feels to me, like a cross between an SG and a LPJ, a bit less fretboard radius than a LP and a bit wider, great for rock riff age and banging out powerful chords. I got a blemish, making it a great deal for a made in USA guitar for 850 bucks. There was nothing I could see blemished, I think maybe someone wasn’t expecting the finish to be a white wash and sent it back for the other finish. I really like the white wash, it should yellow over time and get nice and worn in look and feel. Yeah, I want a P90 version now too... In the same white wash finish. It’s sexy AF... it’s got it’s own vibe and mojo, a few things I would prefer but as a whole. This is a blues or rock n roll machine, you don’t need anything else. Just plug and play. Came perfectly setup. Packed well. The bag is junk, who cares. But I would prefer at least the brown leather bag personally. It’s good out of the box as is. But there’s a few mods you can do if you want. But you don’t need to. It’s good to go. The bless and open box deals, are totally worth it.