When you call, mention priority code 203-53JH

Rating and Reviews: Gibson LE Les Paul Signature

Featuring a AA flamed maple top, the Les Paul Signature Player Plus was made for the stage. A pair of blistering Bursbucker Pro pickups ensure fat tone.

"Amazing guitar!" submitted February 22, 2018

By Victor N in Houston, TX
Overall: I’ve been tracking this guitar since the beginning of the year and have had my reservations since I’ve been enamored my 2017 LP Gold Top Tribute. This is my 3rd Gibson and my 4th Les Paul, by far the most expensive one too. I thought my 2017 LP Tribute was an amazing guitar but this guitar is even better. This by far is my most enjoyable LP I have ever played. I’ve been missing out thinking that the 2016 Studio T in Pelham Blue I have was the cats meow, oh boy was I wrong. The satin finish on this guitar is just amazing. I caress it for a good 5 minutes before I even play it. I’m being a bit picky but Gibson needs to make more guitars like this with a gloss top and a satin back side. The one thing that had me concerned was the non-weight relief, but that got quickly squashed. So here is a break down of the weight amongst my LP collection. - 03 Epi LP = 8.63 lbs (modern weight relief) - 16 LP Studio = 8.12 lbs (modern weight relief) - 17 LP Tribute = 8.04 lbs (modern weight relief) - 18 LP Sig Play Plus= 9.28 lbs (Solidbody, Non-weight relieved) This guitar comes with your typical Gibson paper work .i.e. inspection card, picture, warranty card, etc. What isn’t listed is the nice little black velvet bag that is included, which contains a multi tool to adjust your guitar. Gibson also ships a pick guard with the guitar and all the necessary hardware if you want to install it. The guitar also comes with your basic leather strap, it’s not an excellent quality strap but it is way better than the nylon strap I got with my tribute. If you are on the fence about getting one of these guitars, DO NOT hesitate to snatch one up. Do not let the richlite finger board scare you, you will not be disappointed. The tones that come out of this guitar are lovely and it can sustain for ever. Overall, I love it and might have to sell my LP Studio. My only complaint is the excessive wax build up that I found on the neck pickup.

When you call, mention priority code 203-53JH. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449