When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-KW5S

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2018 J-15, Left-Handed

Left-handed players will revel in the quality of this 2018 J-15, hand-built in Bozeman, MT from beautiful walnut and sitka spruce with hand-scalloped bracing.

Overall

"I love my Gibson!" submitted November 6, 2017

By James Pittman in Costa Mesa, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Singing for 20 years and Guitar for 17 years
Music Style: pop, country, Christian
Overall: I just bought my Gibson a few weeks back from zZounds and honestly im surprised I got it when it did because they were always limited on product availability and I got lucky one evening and noticed they had one left in stock! I pulled the trigger on this guitar and I'm glad I did! I've never owned a Gibson but have always wanted one. This is probably the best or one of the best guitars I have ever owned and played, I want the Gibson j-45 but it is a bit pricey for me so I am pretty content with my j-15! I feel like it delivers really good for a dreadnought guitar and it really suits my playing needs and it never seems to go out of tune, well maybe slight but nothing to off as far as staying in decent tune all around great guitar, I have always had Taylor or Breedlove guitars so the sound of the Gibson was something I had to get used to because its probably in between a Taylor and a Martin as far as how it sounds, id say its not too treble sounding or too bassy but it is in the mids of both worlds, I am pleased with my Gibson thanks zZounds!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-KW5S. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449