Gibson ES-335 Figured Electric Guitar (with Case)

Gibson ES-335 Figured Electric Guitar (with Case)

Gibson upgrades their venerable ES-335 with a stylish 3-ply AAA figured maple/poplar/maple body along with a set of '70s-voiced Calibrated T-Type humbuckers.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 17, 2021 by Jerry R in Springfield, OR
"Gibson 335 cherry flame top"
Purchased new about 5 years ago. Absolutely stunning appearance. I had an early '70s model. This one is superior in all aspects. The dealer tech set it up perfectly (the way I would have done). Stable tuning and intonation. All-day comfort for playing. Smooth, clear sounds on clean settings where it really shines. Not a shredder...that's why you have a solid body or two handy, but what it does, it does very well. My "go to" guitar when I want to just sit down and play for my own enjoyment.
50 years musician, producer, engineer
Classic rock; Modern European rock; Celtic
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 19, 2020 by Chuck A in New York, NY
"A guitar for the Bluesman through the ages!"
Ever since I saw Clapton playing one (Cherry) with Cream, through a Marshall stack at The Fillmore East, broadcast as part of eulogy to the band, I was hooked! I have owned one in the past, amongst a series of various Gibson’s also, through the years, being the senior I am! Having said all this, I saved money by selling a variety of amps and guitars recently, to buy this new Gibson ES335 in Natural. I know in my heart, that I will play it, honor it, and keep it ‘till the day I die. Love this color, the specs, and history of the ES335. I’ll be back with a final review later on!
Many cover and original bands. Self taught.
BluesRockJazz
19 of 21 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 22, 2021 by a customer from pacbell.net
"ES 335"
Purchased mine 3yrs ago. Beautiful instrument..the look..the sound...the feel. Long story short, I love this Gibson.