When you call, mention priority code 206-BTPK
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2017 Flying V T

Almost nothing draws the eye quite like the mighty Flying V. This model features a pair of high-output Dirty Fingers humbuckers that'll make your amp roar.

"2107 Gibson Flying V" submitted July 18, 2017

By Matt Adams in Belton, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Practicing musician seriously playing for about 5 years. I plan on playing out as soon as possible
Music Style: Interested in most styles of rock, country, metal, pop, r&b. Complete Rush nerd who's musical tree begins with the Beatles. I
Overall: I wasn't sure about the grenadilla wood fretboard but it's easily just as nice as the rosewood and I have always thought that grenadilla was a beautiful wood anyway. I mean, if it's good enough for clarinets....right? The neck is heavy. It wants to take a nosedive any chance it can. I just had to get used to it but now that I've had it a while I pick it up and I just love it. I showed my son how to use the G-force system and instantly he became a pro at tuning the guitar. OK...well, the guitar is AWESOME and I couldn't be happier but I just want to say that zZounds has earned my money many times over. I have bought at least 5 guitars and an amplifier and then some from these guys and everything has been fantastic. I had a guitar show up one time with MAJOR blemishes and I called zZounds, they got the guitar back and sent me another one. It was no hassle because things just happen sometimes. It wasn't their fault but they sure fixed the problem. The thing is that there is NO risk in buying online with these guys because you will be happy.

"Great guitar, great service" submitted April 19, 2017

By Thomas P in Northampton, PA
Musical Background: Been playing guitar as a hobby for 20+ years
Music Style: Hard Rock/Metal
Overall: Overall I love my new 2017 Flying V.....the look, the feel, the tone, playability, etc is just fantastic. The level of service I received while ordering was fantastic as well and delivery was spot on in two days. zZounds beat the discounted price I could have gotten from another retailer. This is the second Gibson I purchased from them this year and I will surely be ordering from them again when I'm itching for a new guitar or amp. Thanks zZounds!!!

When you call, mention priority code 206-BTPK. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449