When you call, mention priority code 209-R6HL

Rating and Reviews: Gibson LE MIII

High-output Dirty Fingers Plus pickups power the blazing shred machine that is the LE M-III -- just slam on the Floyd Rose and hear this Gibson wail!

"Pure Gibson, Different Shape" submitted January 28, 2014

By Eric M in Greenbrier, AR
Overall
Musical Background: Professional player, over 25 years experience.
Music Style: Hard rock, blues, Progressisive Punk
Overall: I was a bit skeptical when I saw this guitar. The shape likened to something I had never seen before from Gibson. But don't be fooled, this is an extremely versatile axe that can be played across many spectrums. I have it paired with a Line 6 M13 and Fender Hot Rod Deville. The harmonics are spectacular, the fretboard is easy to navigate, and the pickups fit their name "Dirty Fingers". You can shred (Metal), play Blues, or Hard Rock and this thing is dripping with tone. You can get very distinct tones with the push/pull knobs, from dry and twangy to thick and insightful. This has become an instant favorite for me to pick up and go gigging. The Floyd Rose could be better quality, but hey I'm not complaining. It stays in tune after dive bombing and serious bending, so the FR is working as designed. the colors are eye popping and even more beautiful than the pictures give credit to. Overall, I am EXTREMELY PLEASED with my purchase and hope that this gives a little more insight into this distinct Gibson model.

"U..S.A. Gibson?" submitted May 16, 2014

By John Page in White River Junction, VT
Overall
Musical Background: Playing off and on 25 years. I jam at home.
Music Style: Rock/Metal/Classic Rock'Hair
Overall: I bought this because I love the 80's- 90's styles guitars! I have been playing for 25 years and always wanted a U.S.A. Gibson. I ordered it thinking I would be blown away. The looks did blow me away but the smell of the finish during didn't. I don't know if nitro cellulose is supposed to have an odor but mine sure did, strong enough to give me a headache. The cobalt blue was beautiful but the finish feels sticky. Looking the guitar over the floyd rose was not installed properly at all. One side was screwed all the way down and the other was almost all the way up. I couldn't believe this was a Gibson made in the U.S.A..I inquired to Gibson via email about these issued but they didn't bother to respond. VERY poor quality and even worse customer service. I'd never buy another Gibson. sent it back to zzounds.

When you call, mention priority code 209-R6HL. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449