Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Electric Bass (with Gig Bag)

Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Electric Bass (with Gig Bag)

Inspired by the historic Gibson EB-0, the LP Junior Tribute DC bass also includes modern refinements like a monstrous BassBucker humbucker with coil tap.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 26, 2019 by John Davis in Southaven, MS
"Gibson is back!"
Great playing right out of the box! Not heavy at all. Push Pull volume pot splits the coil and really brings out the mids! I love this bass! I'm a big guy 6'2" 250 and it don't look small when I play it..I have a 4003 Ric, American G&L LB100 , Gibson SG Standard bass, and a few cheaper ones in my collection, but this is the only thing I've played since I got it. Just wish it had a hard Case!
Bassist, 40+years
ROCKnROLL!!!
32 of 33 people (97%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 7, 2020 by David Parker in Cape Coral, FL
"Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Ebony"
This is a awesome USA made bass for a great price!!! Definitely one to hold on to!!!
Over twenty years, I play bass,keyboards, Semi-Pro
Prog rock,Southern rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 15, 2020 by Dane M in Chambersburg, PA
"Gibson bass"
First the bad. Bass should have Never left the factory with razor sharp fret sprout.After sanding down the fret ends a couple times it’s now playable. I also had to lower the action quite a bit for my taste.Now for the Good. This is a great sounding and playing bass. I’ve owned just about every brand of bass made and this is very very close to the top as far as great Tone.
39 years playing bass 2-5 times a month in a classic country/classic rock band called No Limit
Classic rock/Classic Country
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 26, 2020 by Phil Phillips in Orlando, FL
"Good bass with QC issues"
good sound with a little neck dive. Tuning pegs were slightly crooked. Excellent growl. Far superior to a Mustang or other solid short scale under $1000.
35 years on bass
rock & worship
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 29, 2020 by Blair P in Orlando, FL
"Trash"
I received a brand new bass and it was over 8.5 pounds instead of 7-7.5 like I was told. The neck feels like a baseball bat like the old Warwick’s from the 80s. One of the tuning pegs was also crooked straight from the Gibson factory. On top of all this the truss rod cover was actually slanted at the top I guess to accommodate the writing on the front of the headstock that says Les Paul tribute bass. Totally horrific quality control from Gibson for $1000 bass. Awful
Professional
Rock and Christian
5 of 9 people (56%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 11, 2020 by randall w in blairsville, GA
"Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass review."
After purchasing this bass, I find it hard to believe that it is Made in the USA.1) Rosewood fretboard? After about a week of use, the fretboard color started to wear off and turn an unattractive gray.2) I removed the bridge with the intent of possibly replacing it. The back of the bridge had a faint cast impression with the name - Epiphone. The name on the mold appeared to have been ground down, though not completely.3) I would even call into question the body wood as being mahogany as advertised.I'm left to believe that Gibson thinks it can put light weight Hipshot tuners on an Epiphone and call it a Gibson.Musician's that care do not think so.I returned the bass.
Blues, rock n roll.
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?