Gator GWE-ELEC Electric Guitar Wood Case
BACK IN STOCK

Gator GWE-ELEC Electric Guitar Wood Case

Ultra-durable yet lightweight and slim, this Gator wood case for electric guitar keeps your axe protected with a plush fabric interior and locking latches.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 24, 2020 by Ronald Minard in Rawlins, WY
"Nice case"
it is a well made case, that protects my ibanez rg very well. It is money well spent.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 20, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"It works"
I got this case because I read a review that a Fender Telecaster would fit in it. What that review lacked is that it fits SNUG. I have to press the guitar into the case for it to fit. After some time I'm sure the case will "mold" to my tele but I just thought I should let you all know that before you buy it. I'm a pretty easy going musician but I know some people might be put off by that. The case has a soft interior and it appears to be very cheap but usable. If the insides of this case ever fall out, I'll just super glue it at a later date. Nice for what you pay for.The little storage cubby inside of the case is small. It fits my capo, a set of strings, picks and one lava cable. Sometimes you have to rearrange the things inside for the case to allow you to close it but again, I'm easy going.One of the latches on the outside seems to fit more loose than the others. Thankfully it's not a big deal when all of the latches are...erm.. latchedOverall it's a decent purchase. Keeps my tele out of a soft case.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?