Gator Rackworks Wireless Microphone Rack Drawer
LAST ONE

Gator Rackworks Wireless Microphone Rack Drawer

Keep those wireless systems neat. This locking, foam-lined rack drawer has slots for 4 handhelds with clips, 4 body packs with lav mics, and 16 AA batteries.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 13, 2018 by Matt G
"Nice secure drawer for wireless gear"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
I purchased this drawer for storing my wireless gear. It works as it should. It has space for 4 handheld wireless mics and their clips. It also has storage for 4 lav/bodypack style mics and space for extra AA batteries. Wish it was a little more configurable as the lav/bodypack transmitters I have use 9V batteries and there is no storage for extra 9V's. I currently have Shure SLX Beta58's in the drawer, and they fit fine in the spaces provided. I don't have to remove any part of them for them to fit. It is definitely tight fitting, especially by the windscreen, but I think it also helps to keep them secure when transporting. They are not so tight that it bends the windscreen, just very snug.
Live sound engineer

Submitted June 9, 2017 by Tim Lewis in Norwalk, OH
"Nice but no thank"
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
Can't fit any of my Shure or Sennheiser mics in it unless you remove the tops and then your mics are exposed.
30 yrs