When you call, mention priority code 20W-S9XM

Rating and Reviews: Fishman SA330x Audio System

Tuned for voice and acoustic instruments, the Fishman SA330x's unique 2-way line array system fills any small- to medium-sized venue with crisp, clear audio.

"In my opinion" submitted July 28, 2017

Overall
Musical Background: I am a professional solo musician I play guitar and sing. been playing for about 33 years.
Music Style: I play Rock , Country, Easy Rock, Folk, Blues, Christian music.
Sound: The sound Quality is good and clear how ever this unit could use a monitor for balance .For my style of solo acoustic and singing it is good. Depending on the club or out doors you will need to make adjustments. it sound nice the way it is. Feature: The features are good but I wish Fishman had kept the efx they had on the loudbox. Ease of Use: It is pretty easy to use. Just plug and play. Quality: I have had it for a little bit now, and find it is well made but made of plastic the bag that comes with it offers almost no protection. Suggestion Do not drop. and it should work for a long time. Value: I do not think it is worth as much as they are charging for it. plus all other parts including the bag with wheels are sold separately. Due to Medical conditions I have to use light weight gear so I had to replace my Fender Passport with this.. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to use it. ZZounds took care of all my needs. The Wow Factor: It is very nice looking. I like it because it is easy to set up and dose not take up a lot of room. and I do like the Mix D.I. port Overall: The Fishman SA 330 Audio System. I believe it is an alright little unit for a solo player. I am not very handy with complicated equipment so I like to stick with easy to use gear. Very clear sounding PA. For medium to small venues and outside. I would recommend getting a monitor for balance. I play about 6 to 9 gigs a month. I recommend When using it not to get to close to it. It gives off a muddy sound. I am very pleased with it so far except for this is the second unit zZounds has had to mail to me. The first one had a crack on the part that tighten's the legs. zZounds did a fantastic job getting it out to me in two days. I have been a long time customer and will continue to do business with them.

" In my opinion Not really worth it." submitted March 4, 2018

Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music all of my adult life.
Music Style: Country,Rock,Blues,Christian, Folk
Overall: I have owned it now for about 6 months. I have used it in many gigs. This is my experience.I am a professional musician that works every weekend.The First one I got just stopped working during a show, I had to use my back up system. I called Fishman customer support they where very slow at responding. When I finally reached them the tech told me they have had this troubles with them before. He then told me to open the back it is most likely a loose wire. I said will this void the warranty? He then said just send it back. It took them a couple of days to send me a shipping label. It took me a couple of weeks to get it back. If it had not been for my replacement combo amp I would have lost work. As for the unit itself the sound is nothing out of this world, it is easy to use, effects are ok at best, and yes you will need a second speaker to get a better equal sound. also make sure its not to close to you or it will sound muffled. Not good for enclosed areas. Not to loud for outdoor gigs. In my opinion you could get the same results with a cheaper combo amp. I am a fan of Fishman combo amps but definitely not this PA. In closing I have used zZounds for many years and will continue to do so they are awesome and have always taken good care of me. I hope this helps.

"It's Okay But Just a PA" submitted October 3, 2017

Overall
Musical Background: I am a pro musician, play guitar and sing for a living with over 20 years experience.
Music Style: Acoustic rock,Acoustic country Blues, Folk
Overall: I'm still making payments on this easy to use PA system.I have had it for a little over four months. I have used it in all of my gig both indoor and outdoor. Not the best but not the worst. for the price it should definitely include the upgrade carry along bag. In my opinion the Loudbox series of amplifier combos are way better. and much more affordable, with a lot more effects. the only thing I really love about this is that it's thin with a speaker stand that allows it to fit in small areas. But all in all it's just a PA made of plastic nothing really special about it.

When you call, mention priority code 20W-S9XM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST