Fishman Platinum Stage EQ Analog Preamp Pedal

Fishman Platinum Stage EQ Analog Preamp Pedal

Perfect for mobile instrumentalists, the Platinum Stage gives high Class-A preamp headroom so you get the lowest distortion and highest fidelity possible.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 15, 2018 by Victor T in Princeton, NJ
"Platinum Sound &Tone"
What a great new preamp from Fishman the “Platinum Stage”. It so small fits in a guitar case. It gets rid of the low mud tone. In guitar mode the bass is at 150Hz, there’s a low cut switch for 30hz, 80Hz, and 160Hz. The middle is from 200Hz-3.1kHz Q1.3 and treble is at 6kHz. I like that this is battery powered so I can use it with the Bose S1 Pro and my guitars with LR Baggs or Fishman pickups. On the Cordoba F7 Paco w Fishman Ellipse it sounds great. Thanks Fishman & zZounds
Pro Gigging Musician 200+gigs a year
Flamenco, Latin, Jazz
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 12, 2015 by Don A in Chippewa Falls, WI
"Good product for the price"
This is a very good preamp for the price. I was surprised at first that the volume control doesn't control the XLR output. I understand their reasoning (that the person controlling the sound board should set the volume) but I don't always have someone at the sound board. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the preamp.
Acoustic guitarist for 40 years
Solo finger style guitar
6 of 8 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?