Fishman Acoustic Matrix Infinity Pickup and Preamp System

Fishman Acoustic Matrix Infinity Pickup and Preamp System

Install this pickup in your acoustic guitar, and be heard loud and clear! With volume and tone controls below the soundhole, it's easy to dial in your sound.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 26, 2008 by a customer from netscape.com
"The best pickup system money can buy!"
There is nothing that I don't like about it. I would replace with the same one if anything happened to it.
Simply put, this thing sounds awesome! I did the install myself into a Fender Telecoustic that I almost gave up on. The guitar went from sounding mediocre to stunning. Easy install and brilliant sounding. Good enough to record direct from the guitar. I couldn't be happier.
Simple to use volume and tone controls neatly hidden just underneath the sound hole.
Not much learning curve. Just dial in your EQ to get the sound that you want. It just sounds great at any setting. I like it bright but if warm or dark is your taste there is plenty of that too.
Super high quality. Well thought out. Sturdy design. I'm sure it will outlast the guitar.
Worth every penny.
Didn't need any support. Downloaded the installation instructions from Fishman site and less than an hour later I was stunned by the sound coming out of my guitar.
Does not interfere with the look of the guitar because all parts are hidden from view. Brilliant design.
Hobbyist, semi-pro
Rock, Blues
60 of 63 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 18, 2012 by jason g in kew gardens, NY
"Fishman Matrix Infinity"
I switched out my LR Baggs on my Composite Acoustics Cargo with this setup. I had to use the wide version. The system does not come with installation instructions, but if you go to Fishman's website they are there. This system was a very easy installation and it sounds and works great.
2 years
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?