Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend Guitar Pickup and Preamp System
ONLY 3 LEFT

Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend Guitar Pickup and Preamp System

Add power and clarity to your instrument without revealing the source. Once the Ellipse Blend is installed, it's virtually invisible from everyone but you.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 15, 2018 by Victor T in Princeton , NJ
"A Great Blended System Mic & UST"
I had the system professionally installed in a Cordoba F7 Paco nylon string guitar and could not be happier. The crisp tone from the under saddle pick up is great and when I blend in the microphone I am to achieve a very realistic tone that’s easy on the listeners ears. I also use the Fishman Platinum Stage DI to shape my tone. When used together it’s a fantastic and rich clean sonic tone. Thanks Fishman & zZounds.
35 years pro
Flamenco, Classical, Latin,Jazz
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 22, 2007 by a customer from hotmail.com
"Great sound for an add on pick up!"
Great sound, but be careful how much of the mic you blend in, as it is very sensitive, and may pick up the rubbing of a shirt sleve on the guitar. Also the mic can get feedback easily, but it is very clear.
The ability to blend the pickup and the mic are great. Also, having control over volume without having to run over to the mixing board is great. No major cutting out of the guitar is a big bonus.
It is a bit pricy
Haven't had a problem with the pickup, but did have the wrong one for a 12 string guitar (bridge side)... Fishman was very good to talk to, and helped resolve the problem quickly.
active musician
Christian
31 of 37 people (84%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 3, 2009 by a customer from hotmail.com
"A great sounding and cost-effective way to electrify and acoustic guitar."
I got this unit to electrify a $400 Yamaha acoustic as a stop-gap measure before my accountant (the Mrs.) give the OK for a Taylor. When played through my Crate Gunnison acoustic amp, it produces a really acceptable sound - it doesn't sound like "angels singing" or whatever, but the whole set-up has been a very workable and cost effective solution to the potentially complicated and expensive dilemma of having a professional sound with an amplified acoustic guitar. The simple controls on the unit offer a decent variety of tones, and with a sound hole cover in place, I'm able to play at a decent volume without excessive "boominess" or feedback.
Very durable so far and the battery lasts a surprisingly long time.
Super easy to use and adjust. The gooseneck for the mic is easy to move but stays in place fairly well. I had my installed by a professionally, and he said the manual wasn't very clear, but I'm very happy with the end results.
Don't know, but I'd assume it's good.
Active working and recording musician
Rock and Roll, Roots / Americana, Bar Bands, Church, Theater
12 of 15 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 1, 2016 by Andy C. in Port Bolivar , TX
"" Truly Awesome ""
I purchased the Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend pickup and was amazed at the quality of sound it produces on my Martin 000x1ae acoustic electric guitar....the tonal responses were truly amazing, I am wowed! !
Guitar, bass guitar,drums...
Christian Praise and Worship. ...
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?