Fryette PS-2 Power Station Integrated Reactance Amp v2
BACK IN STOCK

Fryette PS-2 Power Station Integrated Reactance Amp v2

It's an attenuator for high-powered amps, a power booster for low-powered amps, and a reactive load box for silent recording. The Power Station does it all!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 4, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Excellent"
Fantastic unit! Paired it with my Helix stomp and my Mesa 4x12 OS cab and could not be happier. My Duncan powerstage 170, while it is also an excellent piece of gear, simply feels like a toy in comparison to this. Took me all of 5 minutes (including changing cables) to decide the Duncan unit was going up for sale.I play in a very loud metal band and this thing is stupid loud (if you want it to be) and it truly adds that almost 3D nature of sound and that real chunky feeling in your picking hand that all the solid state power amps simply lack in my experience. I really have nothing bad to say about this, unfortunately I only use this thing as a power amp so I can only attest to what it does in that department, it gets a 10/10 from me. Great quality from a great company.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?