Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface

With 18x20 simultaneous I/O and 8 Focusrite mic preamps with switchable AIR, this rack-mount USB audio interface belongs at the heart of your recording rig.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted September 10, 2019 by Bouasone L in Woodbridge, VA
"Awesome"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I have to say this is very a impressive piece of equipment. I brought the 18i8 and when I saw this I had to order it. Recieved last Friday and have recorded 2 to 3 songs already and the sound is a major difference from the i8 which was already awesome but no comparison i20. Thank you zZounds!!!!
25 years playing , bass player, home recording
Rock, Alternative Rock
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 2, 2019 by Extraordinary A in Corvallis, OR
"HOLY-- Wow! Just .. Wow!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I've been using a Tuscan 20x20 Celesonic USB-3 for the past year or so. So many good things said about Focusrite, and a few less than pleasant episodes with Tascam, and I decided to give it a shot. In the first 30 seconds of playback on tracks I was working on the night before with the Tascam, it became so very apparent how much cleaner and clearer and smoother the Focusrite is. Between that and the more advanced software... not to mention the entirely brain-free installation that Focusrite provided... I can't imagine wanting anything better, nor figure out why I put up with the Tascam for so long.
Pro player, singer-songwriter with a guitar shop and recording studio
Acoustic based soft rock for my personal tunes. Cover all styles in the studio
13 of 14 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?