Fluid Audio FX80 Powered Studio Monitor

Fluid Audio FX80 Powered Studio Monitor

A dual-concentric coaxial driver, contoured baffle enclosure, and boundary compensation DIP switches give you an accurate representation of your mix.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted September 11, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Unbelievable Quality"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
The FX80 with the tweeter in the middle of the 8" speaker allows all the sound to come from one place which gives you a clearer sound of your song as a whole while listening. And you can adjust the speaker to your room environment on the back. There is a 1/4" , XLR and RCA jacks on the back along with a Volume knob adjustment. There is a port on the front. Fluid Audio covered all the bases, IMO, with this unique design. The sound quality is what you'd expect from $2,000.00 speakers. I've been listening to music for decades and I highly recommend the FX80 pair.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 19, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great Monitors"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I had a full 3.1 Maudio BX5 system that I had to sell because of COVID last year. Once I had the money, I decided to give Fluid Audio a try. These sound much better to my ears than the BXs. I'm really impressed with the stereo field.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?