Fender Original Bullets Electric Guitar Strings

Fender Original Bullets Electric Guitar Strings

A great choice for blues, jazz, or classic rock, Original Bullets strings owe their tuning stability and sustain to Fender's patented "bullet-end" design.

Overall:
0.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted October 20, 2018 by Clint Herring in Horn Lake, MS
"Garbage"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
I have been using these strings for awhile now, They used to be amazing. I used them on my Gibson Les Paul too. They used to be warm & articulate & perfect for top-wrapping. I sung the praises of these strings. Well, I ordered a couple sets after using the last set of my old stash. They came in a new package, no big deal. Till I put them on. Not the same string at all. The wound strings sound terrible. I mean terrible. Thin & buzzy. The alloys have to be very different, so much so I had to change my set up. Loosen the truss rod, raise the action. So you know something is seriously wrong when you are swapping the "exact same strings" & every thing is different. These new versions will make you hate your guitar. I called Fender & asked if this was a bad batch or did they change the alloys? & Kelsey (Fender rep) said she would send me some new sets. A week later & I've yet to receive them. So very disappointed. My once favorite strings are now garbage.
Since 1977
Rock, Country, Blues
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?