Fender '62 Princeton Chris Stapleton Guitar Tube Combo Amplifier (12 Watts, 1x12")

With a vintage Fender sound plus custom features and enhancements, the '62 Princeton Chris Stapleton amp delivers powerful tone in a straightforward package.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Submitted June 4, 2019 by a customer from gmail.com in Philly, PA
"My perfect amp."
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This amp sounds incredible. It sounded a little stiff at first, but after a few hours, it really came alive. The tube tremolo is outstanding and I use it more than I thought I would. I thought I would miss reverb, but I don't. It takes pedals well...if you want to use them...it sounds so good, you might end up selling your pedals. It's a very simple amp, but not in a bad way. The handwired 12 watts is perfect for me. You can turn it up enough so it sounds good at home, but you can also play gigs with a drummer without any issues. I was surprised how much headroom the amp had. I would highly recommend this amp unless you're looking to play hard rock/ heavy medal.
I've been playing guitar for about 15 years.
Blues, classic rock, jam, some country.
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?