Fender '57 Custom Deluxe Hand-Wired Guitar Combo Amplifier (12 Watts, 1x12")

Fender '57 Custom Deluxe Hand-Wired Guitar Combo Amplifier (12 Watts, 1x12")

Turns out they do make 'em like they used to. Case in point: Fender's handwired '57 Deluxe amp, with its lacquered tweed covering and that famed mellow tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 21, 2016 by James Ford in Columbus, OH
"This amp has THE sound!"
From the craftsmanship of the amp itself and up to the glorious tone... This is amp is amazing and worth every dollar. I have owned several Fender amps over the years ranging from vintage 50's to modern builds and this is one of my favorites.
Playing guitar/bass for 15 years
Blues and southern rock
14 of 17 people (82%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 20, 2018 by Lindsay Egilmez in South Bend, IN
"Amazing Amp/Amazing Company"
I bought this amp to replace my fender blues deluxe reissue. Wow! what an upgrade. I bought a blemished version from zZounds. The amp came perfect aside from one small flaw-The tubes were not stock from Fender and should've been replaced. I contacted zZounds and with zero issues they credited my account for a new tube set. They were very very personable and I could tell they truly wanted to make it right. This is the reason I continue to buy from them year after year. I feel like im dealing with a local shop with a big company backing!Thanks Again!
29 years of playing music
Blues
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?