When you call, mention priority code 20X-4NFY
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 112 V3 Cab

Reinvented and reinvigorated, the Rumble 112 bass cabinet captures vintage Fender style -- but under the grill lies a powerful Eminence 12" speaker.

"Exceeded every expectation" submitted May 17, 2017

By Johnny B in Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: I play bass professionally.
Music Style: 50's rockabilly, hip-hop.
Overall: I returned an Aguilar SL 112 (retail $730) in favor of this 1x12 Fender. That should really tell you everything you need to know. I'd read many positive reviews, but I was very skeptical. I A/B tested it with a Markbass III head, and with an Ibanez SR bass, a Fender fretless P-bass, and an upright with K&K pickup. They all sounded better through the Rumble than the Aguilar. The only negative I've found: The speakon jack is a bit too tight for my speaker cable. It's kind of a small hassle to connect and disconnect. It fit two other cabs just fine though. I'm going to bring the cab to a music store and test out some other cable brands. Maybe a different connector will work better. I wish it had two Speakon sockets, and I wish it had just a little more deep bass tone. But it's pretty fine as is.

"Rumble 112 cab works great with my Rumble 500 combo amp" submitted October 23, 2017

By Davyo Thompson in Las Vegas , NV
Musical Background: Lifetime Pro player
Music Style: Steady working Rock player
Overall: Yea, lots of people say don’t mix driver sizes, I’ve had great success mixing driver sizes for my entire adult life. I purchased the Rumble 112 cab to mate up with my Rumble V3 500 combo and I’m very happy with the sound and the added fullness of using the entire 500watts of my combo now since combining it with the 112 cab. The 112 cab is also the same width and depth measurements as my Rumble combo so it makes for a nice uniform looking stack. Another advantage is with my Rumble 500 combo sitting on top of my 112 cab it allows me to hear my 2x10 speakers better since the combo is now closer to ear level,, that make a huge difference !!!! Anyhow, love my Rumble V3 210 combo paired up with my new Fender Rumble V3 112 cab...my super lightweight mini stack of doom

When you call, mention priority code 20X-4NFY. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449