Fender Champion 50XL Guitar Combo Amplifier (50 Watts, 1x12")

Fender Champion 50XL Guitar Combo Amplifier (50 Watts, 1x12")

Rock like a champ. The Fender Champion 50XL combo amplifier has 12 amp tones and four stompbox effects so you can dial in the exact tone you're looking for.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 18, 2019 by Brian R in Hummlestown, PA
"Amazing amp!"
I'm don't normally do the product review thing....but for this purchase I had to share my thoughts...this is one killer little amp!!! Not just a practice amp. It has everything you could possibly need for either live performance or even recording. Very usable effects and models. Almost tube like feel! Lets face it...the audience at a small to medium gig is not going to "hear" whether it has tubes or not. We as guitarists may notice but hey...I expected this to be used for home practice but it has quickly become my go to work horse. I have owned every amp under the sun over the last 30 years...and I have to say, this is one you should not pass up. You will be surprised at its amazing sound and usable capabilities. And zZounds has been a great company to work with!!!
I have been playing guitar, bass, and drums for 35 years. I perform and record professionally
Rock, blues, jazz...
26 of 26 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 13, 2019 by James Lafferty in Knoxville, TN
"rocking in tenn."
bought this amp,great build and upgraded speaker.has plenty of power and good looks too! it has nice effects and a good price!Get yours before fender jacks the price.better yet,call zZounds!
over 40 years,semi pro player retired.
blues classic rock christian
16 of 16 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?