Fender Mustang LT25 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier (25 watts, 1x8")

Fender Mustang LT25 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier (25 watts, 1x8")

The Mustang LT25 lets you carve out your sound with the help of over 20 amp models and 25 effects, while its lightweight design makes the amp super-portable.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 5, 2020 by Jeff K in Ponte Vedra, FL
"Great compact amp"
I was surprised by the quality of this portable amplifier. The tones are really clean, I can play anything from Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd to Mellow blues, and it all sounds good. I needed a compact amp to take with me when I travel, I am a truck driver and I have times when I'm sitting waiting for loads or waiting to be loaded, and I just get out my guitar and amplifier and start playing, practicing, taking lessons on video or whatever I want to do. It's the perfect combo amp for my needs
Jam for my own enjoyment
Heavy metal, classic rock , Electric Blues
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 7, 2020 by Patrick Stoneman in Cleburne, TX
"Quarantined"
I was skeptical of this amp, as I am with all amps that aren’t valve, but this amp is mad decent! During quarantine my twin reverb, and pedal board were stuck in my practice space, and I was feeling unfulfilled playing acoustic. So I came across this amp, and for the price I took a chance. It’s pretty great! Is it an amp for studio use? No. Is it a great practice amp, or amp for beginners? Yes! Would I recommend it to anyone wanting something compact that sounds good and has a lot of options? Yes. This question and answer is getting old. Sorry for that.
10 year musician
Shoegaze and doom metal
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?