Fender Mustang LT25 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier (25 Watts, 1x8")
SALE

Fender Mustang LT25 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier (25 Watts, 1x8")

The Mustang LT25 lets you carve out your sound with the help of over 20 amp models and 25 effects, while its lightweight design makes the amp super-portable.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted May 5, 2020 by Jeff K in Ponte Vedra, FL
"Great compact amp"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I was surprised by the quality of this portable amplifier. The tones are really clean, I can play anything from Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd to Mellow blues, and it all sounds good. I needed a compact amp to take with me when I travel, I am a truck driver and I have times when I'm sitting waiting for loads or waiting to be loaded, and I just get out my guitar and amplifier and start playing, practicing, taking lessons on video or whatever I want to do. It's the perfect combo amp for my needs
Jam for my own enjoyment
Heavy metal, classic rock , Electric Blues
13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 7, 2020 by Patrick Stoneman in Cleburne, TX
"Quarantined"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I was skeptical of this amp, as I am with all amps that aren’t valve, but this amp is mad decent! During quarantine my twin reverb, and pedal board were stuck in my practice space, and I was feeling unfulfilled playing acoustic. So I came across this amp, and for the price I took a chance. It’s pretty great! Is it an amp for studio use? No. Is it a great practice amp, or amp for beginners? Yes! Would I recommend it to anyone wanting something compact that sounds good and has a lot of options? Yes. This question and answer is getting old. Sorry for that.
10 year musician
Shoegaze and doom metal
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 12, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Not as good as the older models"
Overall: 1.5 out of 5 stars
I've had two of these Amps and both had some head phone jack issues. The one I am returning now cuts in and out with the new headphones I just bought from zZounds. When plugged in to my phone they were fine so I dunno. Sound isn't very customizable like it was on the older models. You can't switch cab models and amps to find what you are looking for and these amp models including the high gain ones are very vintage. Not recommended if you want a modern sound. The gain itself is not very defined and sounds more like the distortions on older fender practice amps. Not very good. Who ever designed the programming on this needs a boot to the face. You can not use a noise gate on anything you put an overdrive or distortion pedal on. High gain amps are already weak and if you want to give it a good push you're going to be dealing with feedback and hum. Even in the older models you could throw on an overdrive and noise gate. Just awful.I honestly don't recommend one of these even as a starter amp. Maybe if all you want is cleans but for something more gainy I would look into Line 6 Spider V 20.
of 3 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?