Fender Mustang GTX100 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier (100 Watts, 1x12")

Fender Mustang GTX100 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier (100 Watts, 1x12")

From practice to performance, the Fender Mustang GTX100 can do it all. Stream Bluetooth audio through this amp to practice, or crank it up to play on stage.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 18, 2020 by TE Groghan in Lake Oswego, OR
"Excellent Amp"
Having owned both generations of the Katana 100 mk/mk2, as well as the Marshall modeling amps, this one is spot on. The sounds are great, the ease of use of the app is almost too easy. Every amp and cab you could ask for. Classic Fender amps are spot on. Only negative which isn't bad at all is the knobs have a cheap feel too them...It isn't going to blow you away out of the box if you have watched even one video on it. It is exactly what it should be. An awesome sounding amp with just about everything you need built in.
20 years
Rock/Punk Psychadelic
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 13, 2020 by Robert S in Houston, TX
"Love it"
Just received mine the other day and I think it's a great little amp. It has tons of presets in it and I like the way you can control things from your phone too. Very light weight , great construction. Plus you can make your own presets too and you can share your own presets with Fender connect and download other musicians presets.
Since I was 15 yrs old....I do play bass and some organ. I use to play drums too but age got to me for that....I jam at mostly n
Rock-Judas Priest , W.A.S.P. stuff like that.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?