Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Guitar Combo Amp (200 Watts, 2x12")

Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Guitar Combo Amp (200 Watts, 2x12")

A Twin for tone, not weight! The Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb amp faithfully models the classic tube-driven chime of the original Twin, at half the weight.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 21, 2020 by LD Hill in Fort Worth, TX
"Great Amp!"
I’ve played professionally for over 40 years and have drug around old and new Twins. This thing is killer. Very light weight, without losing any tone.The adjustable wattage, is so great.Can dial it down for smaller rooms while still maintaining your tone. There are a couple of great videos that explain the process of designing and creating it. I’ve played thru a Fender Tone Master for years. Great amp but so heavy. The Twin is equal in every way. The direct out was something I did not trust until I tried it and was convinced. I play Telecaster, Strat, and Gretch Jet Duo thru it. Very seldom have I used it on the highest wattage. Maybe on an outdoor gig or two. Possibly the best amp I’ve owned. The only lighter weight amps comparable are an Evans, or Quilter. Both are almost twice the price.Try it. You can always return it.I’m buying my daughter one for Christmas! Cheers.
Professional
Country, classic rock, blues.Have toured with various national acts.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 7, 2020 by Ed Sharp in Saint Louisville, OH
"Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Combo"
I love this amp. I have several amps, however this one is my favorite.
I am in a Southern Gospel Group, (Crimson River) We play all over Ohio.
Southern Gospel
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 4, 2021 by a customer from hotmail.com
"Great amp"
I was reluctant to try this, mostly because it's a 1000$ solid state amp . But I was surprised beyond belief , sounds great . It's been the only amp I've been using since I bought it . Takes pedals great.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?