When you call, mention priority code 20H-VSH4

Rating and Reviews: Fender LE Green Bassbreaker 15

This limited edition Bassbreaker 15 is supercharged with a plethora of features and is finished in a slick British "Racing Green" tolex and tan grille cloth.

"Finally Fender!" submitted January 23, 2018

By Justin R in Troy, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years guitar, I play for fun and do some recording.
Overall: Finally Fender feels the need to get dirty - in a good way. It's definitely not your dads Fender amp. This amp gnarls so nicely, I have no idea why it's taken fender this long to come out with something that nails the British sound. I've been excited about the Bassbreaker stuff since launch, but never had a chance to pick one up until very recently. I've been playing through a Rectoverb 25 primarily and have forgotten how much I prefer the natural British sound. I used to have to stack some pedals in front of the clean channels on the Rectoverb. I never really cared for the gain channels on Mesa stuff, but I've always loved the cleans. Blues to Metal, this amp will do it. I don't quite have the speaker broken in yet, but I've always loved greenbacks. I imagine once broken in, it'll sound that much more sweet. One thing I really like about this amp, is that historically, Fender volume pots go from 0 to hero. I've had Twins and a HRD that I've had to use an attenuator on because they basically go from 0 to REALLY LOUD before you hit 1. I've spent minutes trying to make microscopic tweaks on a Twin to get the sound where it wouldn't wake up the neighbors. The guys that have owned these things know what I'm talking about. This amp has more of a linear curve to the volume controls and let you find the sweet spots, that's one thing I've always disliked about Fender amps. Comparatively, The Bassbreaker does everything but pure cleans and reverb better than my Rectoverb. I get a great clean sound out of the Bassbreaker, but I like the cleans better from the Rectoverb 25, but I attribute that to the reverb. As far as reverb, I'll always pick spring over digital any day of the week. The other nice thing is that this amp is so easy to dial in where MESAs kind of tend to be flubby on the low end and require some real tweaking to get the sound you want. This amp is ready to roll the second you flip it on. The only changes I'd make to this amp: 1) Add spring reverb (the only strange design choice, in my opinion) 2) Dual channel, or at least footswitchable gain modes. I haven't used the direct out, or cab simulation, and I don't plan to, so I have no feedback on that. If I were to gig, I'd probably mic it, but the DI is a nice touch. I don't know many who play out without using a PA, so I'm comfortable with the 15 watts. Over-all, I love the sound, especially when any gain is involved. I don't care for digital reverb, it seems well made. Why Fender is so late to this game, that I don't know, but it's a great product. Just needs a little "more" to make it perfect.

"Limited edition bassbreaker 15" submitted May 12, 2018

By Joseph Farley in Princeton, WV
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home, play with others some not in a band ive been playing for around 4 yrs.
Music Style: I love the blues play some classic rock as well.
Overall: Awesome little amp the greenback speaker is a great upgrade it sounds better to me then the stock bassbreaker im sure it will sound better as time goes all my other amps have. If you are like i was reading all the reviews and watching youtube to see if its worth it just quit and buy it its more then worth the money i dont have a problem with the digital hall reverb it sounds great to me i have no rattle issues with mine like i read a bunch of places either im easy to please or im half deaf and dont hear all the imperfections like alot of reviews or some people just cant be pleased. Great amp for the money i am 100% satisfied.

"Great Amp" submitted October 31, 2017

By Arthur D
Overall
Musical Background: Sound, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Key. Professional Sound and Drums
Music Style: Christian, Rock, Jazz, Big Band
Overall: As a sound guy, the direct out is amazing for ministries, and the sound is just next level. Great looks, versatile, and great size, what else can you ask for. I will say, be careful when plugging into the sound system, as she can break up quickly. I also wish the amp settings were foot switchable.

"Fender LE British Green Basgreanbacksbreaker 15" submitted June 8, 2018

By joe yates in mandeville, LA
Musical Background: 5 years playing,guitar and keyboard
Music Style: blues,rock
Overall: i wanted this amp because i live in apartment,i can still get great tone and sounds at a lower volume,this amp has a low going for it with line out and recording feathers and built in effects,also greenback speaker sounds great,i would recommend this amp,i also own a 57 customer champ and fender blues junior III,fender makes a great amp

"Bassbreaker 15" submitted December 9, 2017

By john lukehart in marshalltown, IA
Musical Background: 50 years of playing
Music Style: I love blues and jazz
Overall: what an awesome amp easy to carry and it sounds amazing 5 stars from me

When you call, mention priority code 20H-VSH4. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST